I approach each subject differently depending on the student, developed once I get a sense of the individual or group. I like to take each problem one step at a time, focusing on the base of each problem. A typical class would involve us going over problems until each one makes sense and then trying larger practice tests or exams in a timed setting.
I am currently a university student studying business at Wilfrid Laurier University. I have been tutoring math as well as other high school subjects since I was in grade 10, and have always helped my peers and siblings since I can remember!
Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo Ontario, 2019 – Present
Bachelor of Business Administration, Co-op option
- In-Course Scholarship, for achieving an A average in my first year, 2020
- The Walter Metzger Memorial Bursary Fund for Ontario Residents – Undergraduate, 2020
St. Mary High School, Hamilton Ontario, 2015-2019
- Honour Roll, 2015-2019
Students’ Union Cams Kids, Waterloo, Ontario, February 2020 – Present; VP of Finance September 2020- Present
- Plans events and assists presidents with the promotion of and fundraising for mental health awareness
- Exhibits time management skills when managing funds from monthly events and created plans for beneficial fundraising
- Skilled within the knowledge and utilization of social media platforms, using creativity to maintain a level of uniqueness and attract donations or volunteers
High School Tutor, Hamilton, Ontario, September 2017 - May Present (Math, Data, Calculus, Functions, History and Law)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|