My basic approach is to help students learn the subject through deep understanding of concepts and fundamentals. Most of the students find Mathematics a difficult subject but according to me, it is the easiest one if students focus more on the basic fundamentals and once you do that, you will be able to solve any problem that comes in front of you (even if you haven't seen that before).
My teaching approach is very personalized. Your Success is my sole aim and I would give my 100 percent to achieve that. I usually email students 2-3 days before the session which clarifies what are the topics you'll get to learn that day and what tests, homework assignments or quiz you are approaching. You will be provided notes, assignments and quizzes after every class to strengthen the concepts which are taught in that class.
If you have any problem, you can send me that on my email and I can quickly solve and scan it over to you. Suppose the problem is more complex, then I make notes for that and we can discuss in upcoming class. This is all about my tutoring approach which I think is best for a student to grasp tough concepts quite easily and effectively.
I am a Programmer Analyst working on a Government Project. I have finished my Research Masters(Master of Applied Science) from University of Regina.I am having more than one year Managerial experience at Reliance Industries Limited (Global Fortune 500 rank 203) and One year freelance tutorial experience in a reputed tutoring firm named "Chegg" .Currently, I am working as Mathematics Instructor at "Kumon Mathematics Tutoring Centre", Albert Street, Regina, Saskatchewan. I bring real world experience in classroom as I have both industrial as well as tutoring experiences. I am very passionate about tutoring Mathematics Subject to students of secondary age.
CAREER OBJECTIVE: A challenging career in a professional environment offering continuous growth while gaining expertise and being able to promote innovation.
Qualification Year of Passing Institute/School University/Board Percentage/CGPA
M.A.Sc 2019(expected) Faculty of Engineering University of Regina -
B.Tech 2016 Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology University of Delhi 6.978/10
H.S.C 2012 Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya CBSE 87.8%
S.S.C 2010 Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya CBSE 9.8/10
TECHNICAL SOFTWARES MATLAB, LabVIEW, Visual Basic, Quartus II, EdSIM
HARDWARES 8085 Microprocessor, 8051 Microcontroller, PLCs, ICs
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES C, C++, HTML, QBASIC, Python(Basics)
1. Worked at Reliance Industries Limited at its Dahej Manufacturing Division, as a Manager.
Deputed to Central Engineering Services Department and
HDPE/EVA Maintainence Department (Jul’ 16 – Dec’17)
Job responsibilities included,
• Attending to problems occurring in Field Instruments such as Control Valves, Transmitters, Solenoid Operated Valves, I/P convertors etc.
• Planning & execution for preventive maintenance of Instruments.
• Developing & ensuring implementation of Standard Maintenance Practices for Instruments.
• Calibration of test instruments such as temperature calibrators, multimeters, loop calibrators, RTD, thermocouple, pressure calibrators etc.
• Advance material procurement for Instruments requiring maintenance.
• Maintaining a record of work permits and jobs carried out in SAP system.
• Preparing Life Cycle plans for Instrument systems and implementing necessary conclusions.
• Carrying out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of failures occurring in Field Instruments.
• Planning and carrying out shutdown activities of different plants at site.
2. Online Subject Matter Expert (Calculus) at Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (Jun’16-Mar’17)
• Worked for U.S.A. based company Chegg .
• Accountable for solving calculus problems posted by user, usually school and college students. Provided easy and innovative solutions to user’s problems
3. Mathematics Instructor, Kumon Math and Reading Centre, Albert Street, Regina (Mar’18- Present)
• Tutoring Mathematics to young and Secondary aged students.
1. Trained for Calibration of Pressure, Temperature and Electronic test instruments by experts from Fluke Technologies at Reliance Industries Limited – August, 2016. Key learning outcomes were,
• Understanding of proper usage of test instruments which are used to measure plant process parameters.
• Different methods of calibration of test instruments using suitable higher accuracy master instruments.
2. Underwent a training session on Centum VP DCS by Yokogawa experts at Reliance Industries Limited– Nov’, 2016. Following were the learning outcomes,
• Architecture of the DCS system at plants.
• Programming of open & closed loop systems using Functional Block Diagrams.
• Configuration of I/O and fieldbus cards.
• Alarm configuration and analysis.
3. Interned at Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, Gurgaon, India (5th June 2015-29th July 2015)
• Pursued 8 weeks Industrial Training in integrated Automation, completed project on PLC-SCADA.
• Completed a project in Home Automation using Siemens PLC-SCADA
• Completed a project on developing Home Security Systems using 8051.
• Completed a project on Smart Systems using 8051 microcontroller and Bluetooth Module.
4. Attended a 15-day winter training session on “MATLAB” (3rd Dec’2014- 17thDec’2014).
5. Attended a comprehensive hands-on workshop on Best Practices in Process Calibration by experts from Fluke Technologies at Reliance Industries Limited on 26th April, 2017
Papers presented during Bachelor’s Degree:
1. Hasmat Malik, Shubham Sharma, “Layer Recurrent Neural Network Based External Fault Diagnosis Model for Three Phase Induction Motor Using Motor Current Signature Analysis”, International Journal of Fuzzy Systems (Communicating).
Took up following projects during the 4 years of Undergraduate Study,
TITLE ELECTIVE PROJECT DETAILS
Layer Recurrent Neural network based External Fault’s Diagnosis Model of a Three Phase Induction Motor using Motor Current Signature Analysis Major Project
(8th Semester) Three Phase Induction Motor’s Fault Diagnosis and Conditioning monitoring (FDCA) has been done in this project based upon the available dataset. Induction motors external faults are controlled online by LRNN i.e. Layered Recurrent Neural Network & then the results are compared with MLP neural network, which states that the fault identification by LRNN is better& less time consuming than MLP. For this proposed algorithm, RMS voltage and RMS current have been used as input variables for the diagnosis of normal and faulty conditions in IM.
Wireless Data Acquisition(DAQ) System Minor project
Acquiring process parameters wirelessly from the field using RF Module. Display and control of these parameters using Arduino and LabVIEW software.
Home Automation using Siemens PLC and SCADA Module
Automatic room lights ON after entering the room and OFF after leaving the room using a counter. A Temperature Sensor is placed which makes Air Conditioner ON above 28 degree temperature of the room and OFF below 23 degree temperature.
Smart Systems using 8051 microcontroller and Bluetooth Module
Smart system in which light switches of a room are controlled through mobile phone via Bluetooth connection with the help of 8051 microcontroller.
Home security system using 8051
Home security system was made with 8051 microcontroller. It consisted of a Fire Sensor which senses Fire and a Gas Detector which detects the LPG leakage.
• Secured 99.02 Percentile in IITJEE-2012 among 500 Thousand candidates (IITJEE AIR-5227).
• Secured 99.7 Percentile in AIEEE-2012 among 1.2 Million candidates (AIEEE AIR-4335).
• 3rd rank in Meritorious Student Test-2008.
• Worked as a volunteer for ‘The Neighbourhood Project’- An initiative to educate children living in the slum areas nearby the college.
• Worked as a volunteer for ‘Rotaract Club’,west delhi.
MANAGERIAL AND ORGANIZING EXPERIENCE:
• Worked in a team at Reliance Industries Limited (Dahej).
• Working as GET Representative team member of the Saraswati Township, Responsible to put the problems of 130 GETs in front of action committee.
• Served NSIT college cricket team for two years as a Medium Fast Bowler and Middle Order Batsman. (Oct.2012- Sept.2014).
I, Shubham Sharma, hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking information technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|