My teaching method is based on the emphasis on solving different problems, I will have a quick overview of the concept.As well as the use of different books with different mathematical styles.in my opinion, More than 50% of the mathematical training is the mathematical solution of the problem.
Math teaching methodology
1) Knowledge of mathematical concepts is really confusing. At the beginning of their education in methodology they do not know the principle of defining mathematical concepts, to they introduce everything they know about a concept into the definition (examples, characteristics). In that way, instead of a short, precise and complete definition of a concept they get a redundant text in which the basic point is lost! Such confusion, or one could say ignorance, cannot be a means for successful math teaching. I try to invest a lot of effort into filling the observed gaps in students’ knowledge.
2) In math teaching, synthesis is not often preceded by analysis, and that influences the clarity of teaching and understanding the problem thus lowering the value of teaching. The analysis is more or less a necessity in all research and cannot be avoided. I usually analysis as same as the synthesis of the math problems and concepts sententiously clear.
3) Students do not always clearly differentiate between definitions and theorems. I explain this difference and I usually use different examples.
4) Generalization is also a critical point in math teaching since the transfer from concrete and individual to the general is often difficult for students to grasp. That is why I am faced with a responsibility to make the transfer for students easier using appropriate methodological procedures and skill. 5) A lot of mathematical content enable generalization, but math teachers often overlook such situations. I usually try to do this in math teaching since generalizations are suitable for the development of mathematical thinking in students. This is especially true for gifted children who most likely have mathematical skills for broader studying of math. 6) In math teaching, I use the analogy method because it is the best means for faster development and acquisition of new mathematical truths. 7) I usually combine creativity with emphasis on teaching math content in textbooks.
Ph.D. in Mathematics with over twenty years’ experience in teaching Math in Universities, Colleges, and High schools. Taught different level of students from beginner to gifted students. A dedicated person who wants to use his skills and education to help students achieve using both traditional and modern approaches. Specializing in teaching mathematics courses such that Differential Equations, Probability, Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra,Mathematical Proofs-and Analysis. General Mathematics, Calculus, Precalculus, Geometry. Prepared student for CEMC Math Contest (Gauss, Pascal, etc.), SAT, ACT.
Mathematics for Engineering & science students, same as calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, SFU Math, UBC Math 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 110, 152, 180, 184, 200, 215, 220,
MATH 100-3 - Precalculus
MATH 113-3 - Euclidean Geometry
MATH 125-3 - Introduction to Mathematical Methods in the Physical Sciences - I
MATH 126-3 - Introduction to Mathematical Methods in the Physical Sciences - II
MATH 130-3 - Geometry for Computer Graphics
MATH 150-4 - Calculus I with Review
MATH 151-3 - Calculus I
MATH 152-3 - Calculus II
MATH 154-3 - Calculus I for the Biological Sciences
MATH 155-3 - Calculus II for the Biological Sciences
MATH 157-3 - Calculus I for the Social Sciences
MATH 158-3 - Calculus II for the Social Sciences
MATH 190-4 - Principles of Mathematics for Teachers
MATH 208W-3 - Introduction to Operations Research
MATH 232-3 - Applied Linear Algebra
MATH 240-3 - Algebra I: Linear Algebra
MATH 242-3 - Introduction to Analysis I
MATH 251-3 - Calculus III
MATH 252-3 - Vector Calculus
MATH 254-3 - Vector and Complex Analysis for Applied Sciences
MATH 310-3 - Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations
MATH 314-3 - Introduction to Fourier Methods and Partial Differential Equations
MATH 320-3 - Introduction to Analysis II
MATH 322-3 - Complex Variables
MATH 418-3 - Partial Differential Equations
MATH 419-3 - Linear Analysis
MATH 424-3 - Complex Analysis
• PhD in Mathematics, Tarbiyat Modares University, Tehran, Iran 2012-2018 (Aug.)
Thesis: Selective Visual Attention Method with the Free-Energy Principle in Image Processing
• Master degree in Mathematics, Bahonar University, Kerman, Iran 1998-2000.
The symmetric frames and basics in the Hilbert Spaces
Ph.D. in Mathematics. with over 20 years’ experience in teaching Math in Universities, College and High schools. Taught different level of students from beginner to gifted students. A dedicated person who wants to use his skills and education to help students achieve using traditional and modern approaches. Specializing in teaching mathematics courses such that pre-calculus, Calculus (AP, AB/BC), Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Probability & Statistics, General Mathematics and Geometry. Prepared students for CEMC Math Contest (Gauss, Pascal, etc.), SAT, ACT, AMC 8,10/12, Math G 8-12, Math IB. Specialist about training planning.
Perfect! Super smart teacher. He can get answers for calculus questions in a second. He has his PhD degree in math and has taught for many years. Very experienced.
He is a very capable and smart student
Perfect! Alireza is an amazing tutor who has been able to accommodate my needs for the ACT, SAT Subject Math Level 2 and AP Calculus. Lessons are very good as I am often able to understand the concepts more easily compared to in the classroom. Thanks to Alireza, my mathematic scores have improved significantly (10% - 15%) on tests. I would highly recommend Alireza.
Khatoon Ali Reza worked diligently with my teenaged son to set up a lesson plan that would address his needs. He answered questions and helped fill gaps in my son's math education. I would recommend his services.
Dr khatoon abadi, is one of my son's favorite math teachers.
He is absolutely knowledgeable and professional in his career for many years.
I strongly recommend him for students who has no clue about math.
I have had a few tutors throughout high school and university, and I must say, Mr. Khatoonabadi was the best tutor I ever had the opportunity to study with. Whenever we learned a lesson, he was patient to really make sure that I fully understood the lesson before moving onto the next topic. He also made sure that I can feel comfortable asking him any questions outside of class as he truly cared that I did well in my courses. His passion for mathematics is really what made our classes more enjoyable. Mr. Khatoonabadi is definitely the first person I would recommend for anyone who needs a math tutor in any level.
I know that Alireza is passionate for mathematics and also he loves to share his passion with others. This makes him a great and self-motivated teacher. He is also a patient person with high-level of communication skills
Lovely personality, great knowledge and passion for teaching!
Alireza is a wonderful and patient instructor who loves math and teaching. He has great experience and innovative ideas!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|