Being good at Mathematics my entire life, I have always tried to break down the logic, foundation, and question into simple step by step approach. This methodology has helped me to use simple examples to convey each step, which ultimately has resulted in building a sound foundation.
I am okay with an hourly rate of $30 (plus the $6 travel cost). Alternately, in the absence of the travel cost, I would ask for $35/hour
I have been teaching mathematics for close to good 2.5 years before I came for my MBA. My tutorship was limited to my younger sister and nephew, however once I came to Canada, I have successfully taught a Grade-9 and a Grade-10 student in Toronto on Ontario Curriculum.
1018-1001 Bay St. Toronto, ON M5S 3A6 (concealed information) (concealed information) (concealed information)
Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
M.B.A. Candidate, Consulting and Strategy, 2018
• Member of Management Consulting, Marketing, South Asian Business, and Business Technology Associations
• Finalist (Top 4) at the Eli Lilly case competition, and participant at the MLSE and AT Kearney case competition
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Bachelor of Engineering, 2010
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) – 680
IELTS (English Proficiency Test – Reading, Speaking, Writing, and Listening) – 8.0/9.0 band
Tutor, Mathematics, Toronto, Ontario
• Taught mathematics to grade 9 and grade 10 students in Toronto, Ontario on Ontario Curriculum
• Taught mathematics to grade 6-10 students in New Delhi, India for about 2.5 years
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Toronto, Canada
Architect Co-op, Enterprise Data Architecture, Aug 2017 - Dec 2017
University of Toronto Consulting Association, Toronto, Canada
Team Lead, Sept 2016 - Dec 2016
• Led a team of 4 to analyze the problem and requirements of a leading automobile recycling client in Canada
• Defined research objectives, identified emerging trends and threats in the automobile and recycling industry, and developed solution and recommendations for that client to present to the governments of Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan
• Highlighted the magnitude of impact the current and future threats possess on the automobile and recycling industry in Canada, and proposed new policies and changes required to overcome those threats
HCL Technologies Limited, Noida, India and HCL Axon Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bid Manager, India, and Malaysia, 2015 - 2016
• Owned and delivered 16 small-sized (< US $10 MM) and medium sized (US $10-25 MM) IT bids worth more than US
$150 MM with P&L responsibility, developing new and existing business opportunities worth US $74 MM
• Expanded market and customer base from Europe to North America and Asia and increased sales by 5%
• Negotiated with clients during due diligence phase to address their requirements and to fine-tune bid and deal terms, thereby customizing deals as per the client’s need to foster long-term relationship between HCL and its clients
• Managed 7 cross-functional teams and worked closely with them to prepare a competitive bid by effectively communicating the client’s requirements and by properly delegating and tracking the respective task of each team
• Presented HCL’s proposal to the client during bid defense, and represented HCL during the Q&A round
• Collaborated with other bid teams from different verticals to work on multiple services and multiple platform bids
IT Consultant, Malaysia, 2013 - 2015
• Orchestrated a US $20 MM deal with an existing consumer electronics client into a 5-year extension through on time commercial launch and support of the product across Malaysia
• Partnered with client’s business team and other stakeholders at HCL, Cisco, and ValueLabs to implement the business requirements and come up with a high-quality end product
• Identified the pain areas, and developed and implemented new product improvement strategies aligned with client’s business objectives by proper communication and discussion with the stakeholders
• Managed a team of 5 software engineers and successfully met all the milestones set by the client, leading to the commercial launch of the application currently deployed in more than 40 MM devices
• Prevented loss of US $50 MM in revenue for the client by timely resolution of a critical bug: product launched commercially before the initially agreed launch date
• Initiated team building and team development activities: mentoring the new team members through knowledge transfer, involving them in client interactions, and having open constructive feedback sessions
Business Analyst, India, 2010 - 2013
• Worked for clients from Healthcare, Life Science, Consumer Electronics, and Telecommunication industries
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|