I love Teaching. I always believe that when we teach others, both will learn from that. Spreading knowledge is the essence of life. I am always fascinated by 9 strategies and would like to follow that:
1. Start with the review.
2. Present in small steps.
3. Think aloud.
4. Guided Practice.
5. State the objective.
6. Use Graphic Organizers.
7. Concept Sort and training.
8. Check for understanding, tests.
9. Provide Feedback.
These strategies will be same for every aspects of life. I will take personal care to teach other, understand them, sit with them, learn with them and will take part in their success.
1. Previously I worked in Bosch as an automotive Software Engineer. I was involved in mentoring new people. I realized that during that process, I found my strengths and weaknesses, worked on that and it helped me to learn more and teach wise.
2. As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility, I visited many schools, taught the young students practical exercises of different subjects.
3. Was a tutor in McGill Tutorial Service and for part time students during Undergraduate. Conducted seminars, organised many events and presented at many universities.
SURYA KUMAR DEVARAJAN
3464 Avenue Prud'homme, Montreal, Canada H4A3H4
I am a dedicated, continuous learning and self-motivated Graduate Student pursuing Master’s Research degree in Systems and Control in McGill University. My aspiration is to learn in a proactive environment and to work in a pragmatic way, where I can exhibit my talent and enhance my skills.
-> Master’s Degree (Thesis) Electrical Engineering: Systems and Control - McGill University, Montreal, Canada- Pursuing
-> Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) - Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, India- 2012-2016- CGPA 8.9/10
-> HSC- A.V.B MHSS Coimbatore, India 2012, 97.08%
-> SSLC- Hariom, Coimbatore, India 2010, 96.6%
2016.06 – 2017.12: Automotive Software Engineer, Robert Bosch, Coimbatore.
Worked in an energetic worldwide team in Germany, USA and Australia, developing the Active safety software for the OEM, General Motors. The Project is Integrated Power Braking (IPB). My role was to process the braking ECU sensor signals - Wheel speed sensor, Inertial sensors (ax, ay and yrs), Pressure sensor, Steering angle sensor and Vacuum sensor. The processing mainly involves filtering, offset compensating, CoG compensating and calibrating them. I also took care of the Diagnostic system management (DSM and DEM), Software fault handling and System mode control. It involves working on AUTOSAR architecture. Presented new and emerging concepts in many tech meets and was awarded prizes in many events. It also involves,
o Managing Project Operations, strategizing long term project direction to ensure fulfillment of project goals.
o Interacting with customer team to gather feedback, managing customer centric operations, implementing new requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
o To analyze the performance of vehicle from the measurements done in vehicle and provide the solutions to improve the performance.
- Practical training in Photovolataics and Semiconductors (cell)- Manufacturing / Testing in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Electronics Division Bangalore, India.
- Hands-on experience in PV installations, Solar water heaters and solar street lighting in Kondass automation Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore, India.
- Training in PV Module Production in Dev Solar International, Coimbatore, India.
- Training on various concepts of broadcasting in All India Radio, Coimbatore, India.
- Tools: ASCET (Model based development tool), MATLAB/SIMULINK, PSIM, Diamant (Diagnosis), ALM, TKWINX, UNIVIEW, MM6 (For measurements), TCM, DOORS, SVN.
- Hardware: Emulators like NG and ET labcars (prototype for vehicle), HS+/HSX Interface.
- Programming Languages: C, MATLAB.
AREAS OF INTEREST: Control Systems, Probability Theory, Power and Energy systems, and Automotive electronics.
PAPER PRESENTATIONS / PROJECTS:
o Research Paper (IEEE) in National Conference on " Renewable Energies " on Solar Based Variable Speed Five Phase Induction Motor with RTIO Implementation. Final year Project also involves the implementation towards my research paper. A cutting-edge project, awarded the best.
o A Study on PV Cell fabrication and its improvement in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Electronics Division, Bangalore, India.
o First Prize in Paper Presentation on the topic of Pyroelectricity in Incepto’14 at Kongu Engineering College, Erode, India.
o Second prize in Paper Presentation on the topic of Space Solar Power Satellites in Synergy 14.0 at Government College of Engineering, Salem, India.
o Won prizes for Project presentation on Applications of 555 timers, Solar charger with overload protection in Virtuoso at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
o Attended numerous workshops on vehicle dynamics and Electronics, Multicore Embedded Systems conducted by Bosch.
o Graduate certification in Software Engineering from National Institute of Information Technology.
o Solar PV Systems-Practitioner Training Programme conducted by Cares renewables Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with Sun Power at GCT, Coimbatore on 28.02.2015.
o Low Tension Switch Gear and Control Equipment-Theory and Practice conducted by C & S Electric Ltd. India at GCT, Coimbatore on 23.03.2015.
o Power Simulation Technology workshop organized by the Society for the advancement of Electrical and Electronics Engineers on 23.02.2014.
o Leadership Program, " Science and Technology Capacity Building for Industrial Needs " organized by GCT, Coimbatore, from 21.06.2015 - 23.06.2015.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Assistant Steward for the Guinness World Record team for Largest finger painting. (CLAIM ID: 304010)
o Student President of Rotary Club of Coimbatore in the year 2010.
o Head of the Technical Committee in EEE department.
o Served as School Pupil Leader in Hariom Matriculation School.
o (concealed information)
o Date of Birth : 28.08.1994.
o Language : English, Tamil and German (Beginner level).
o Address : 3756, Rue Sewell, Montreal, Canada H2W 1V9.
o E-Mail Address : (concealed information)
o Mobile : +1 (concealed information)
o Hobbies : Reading novels, Trekking, Playing Cricket, Solving Sudoku, Classical Singing.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|