I would like to teach with topic wise and can be in batch or individual. I prepare my own notes and presentation and handover those notes to students and in classes I go over the prepared notes and give homework.
Licensed Professional Engineer with a PMP designation with 20 years’ experience in manufacturing, I have knowledge to create, implement, maintain control quality standards, manage documentation and audits for HACCP, CSA, ISO 9001 & 14001 and ASME / COR
For Travelling - Maximum 15 km from my place
B.E (Mechanical Engineering) The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University, Baroda, Gujarat, India
SR. Refined Approach Consulting Inc., New Westminster, BC (Consulting) Principal Engineer – May 2020- Present
• Key responsibilities: Project Management and Quality Management Services- Contract work
TGi Engineering Design & Concept Ltd, Surrey, BC (Consulting) Principal Engineer-Nov 2018 – Present
• Key Responsibilities: Project Management, Quality Management Services and training to upcoming manufacturers – Contract work
HPP West Coast Facility Ltd., Port Coquitlam, BC (Food Service) Facility Manager -Jan 2019 – Oct 2019
• Key Responsibilities: Commissioning and Installation of HPP machine and managing HACCP facility (Food Quality Program)
Diamond Precast Concrete Ltd., Burnaby, BC (Precast) Operation Manager Jan 2014 – Nov-2018
• Key Responsibilities: Upgraded and train the plant to CSA certification for Quality and ISO Standards 9001 and 14001. Kept the growth to 15% yearly for 5 years in continuation. Production, Planning, Quality, Health and Safety (COR) and Engineering Procurement
Looking for Job and upgraded my skill and achieved PMP Certification May 2013 – Jan 2014
Gasmaster Industries Ltd., Delta, BC (Boiler) Manager Engineering Oct 2007 – Mar 2013
• Key Responsibilities: Managed and trained the ASME certified Fabrication shop – Production, Planning, Quality and Engineering Procurement
• Acquired P. Eng. licence from EGBC in 2010 by gaining Engineering experience under P. Eng. GM
Previous Experience can be provided as required.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / TECHNICAL STRENGTHS
Manufacturing and Quality Assurance with Cost Control Management Systems (Since 2009)
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with P. Eng. License and PMP certification
• 20+ year’s extensive experience to coordinate Engineering Manufacturing and Quality Assurance systems.
• Production Planning and Financial analysis preparation for budgetary, cost control and forecasting. Effectively manage technical staff and execute business plan objectives. Prepare, manage and analyse the departmental budget
• Excellent capability to Create, Draft, Update, implement and train Production Planning, Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Preventive Maintenance Procedures for equipment and machinery and GLP’s for concrete testing at third party labs.
• Responsible for operational, Cost, quality control management and OH&S Monitoring functions in addition to leading the JOHS committee and creating/implementing COR Certification
• Responsible for Quality Management System, In-depth knowledge of implementation, train the personnel, verification, validation, documentation, and audit of standards such as HACCP, CSA, NPCA, ISO 9001 & 14001 and ASME / BC Safety Authority. Draft and implement corrective Action Plans in support of audits conducted.
• Creating, managing, and building strong production teams, Create and manage emergency preparedness program including Fire safety plan for the building
• Initiate design and implements quality improvement projects as appropriate. Engage in continuous learning to keep up-to-date information on new technology and trends in industries of manufacturing standards. Learn through daily practical work experience and attending conferences and participating in technical committee to set various standards in industry.
• Created a protocol for testing and managed new testing lab as per CSA standard for quality, repair shop, fabrication and maintenance shop for manufacturing plant.
Procurement, Logistic and custom documentation (Since 2009)
• Coordinate and manage logistic to ensure timey shipment delivery and procurement considering cost effective
• Experienced in efficient & economic material procurement as per requirement of standard applicable with material inspection, storage related documentation. Create Quality Standard documentation as per standards and regulation.
• Experienced in arranging the logistic for incoming imported material and exporting finished products and controlling the custom documentation controlling timely delivery with cost savings.
Production Planning and Inventory Control
• Responsible for management of inventory control, logistics of in and outbound shipments and planning for production to maintain min/max inventory while maintaining first in and first out (FIFO).
• Maintain weekly production matrix is accurately to track actual progress to the planned work
Project Management (Since 2009)
• Commissioned and Installed a high tech High Pressure Processing (HPP) Tolling facility for food industry consuming 230 Amp & 480 V power requirement was consumed by the machine, installed and commissioned a 4 deg. C cold room, Chillers for the HPP machine in a record time of two months. Tasks for this project included but not limited to:
- Providing critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Complete an in-depth assessment of required tasks, resources and services to ensure the cost was way below the budgeted cost.
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnership
- Analyse invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost
- Working in conjunction with all departments to ensure maximum profitability
• Coordination of various Project from Vision, Planning, Production, Quality build and handover with satisfaction and cost effective (Lower than allocated budget)
• Experienced in managing two successful business ventures
- for manufacturing and distribution of non-asbestos Gland packings for Flojet Engineers in India (1985-2001)
- established a business venture from inception to designing a showroom and distribution network for Natural Stones like Granite and Marble in Vancouver (2004-2007)
• As Operations manager at Diamond precast - Managed and maintained the company’s growth at a 15% annual rate, with strong & consistent manpower management, efficient and economic spend on equipment maintenance and procurement of appropriate machinery to optimize the output.
Operations, Maintenance and Other Departments Support
• Assist Operations to develop and maintain quality systems, procedures, policies, and practices to optimize product quality and cost effective to ensure that products are manufactured in compliance with regulations/ specifications. Serve as a liaison between plant personnel, executive management, and 3rd Party Auditors.
• Provide technical support to the Sales and Marketing teams related to quality of products
• Plan and Maintain the machinery and equipment’s maintenance schedule, documentation and arranged for appropriate contractor or inhouse maintenance personnel to maintain the efficiency and safety of equipment
Assessments & Inspections
• Lead efforts to ensure that all internal and external audits (regulatory and third party) are completed at above acceptable levels. Excellent document control and effective follow up on corrective actions
• Conduct periodic facility and document self-inspections and provide ideas / solutions for continuous improvements
• Responsible for Regulatory Compliance with CSA/ASME, SQF and HACCP standards.
• Experience working with the Canada Border Services Agency, other customs organizations for import/export processes or controls e.g. NAFTA certificates and duty implications, product codes
Training & Development
• Experienced in developing and maintaining job descriptions, performance plans and appraisals
• Identify the interests and deficiencies with department personnel and arrange to provide the necessary training and development to aid in delivery of high levels of quality work and satisfaction.
• Responsible for operational quality control management and OH&S Monitoring functions in addition to leading the Joint Occupational Health and Safety committee and creating safe working environment.as per Work Safe BC for safety with Certificate of Recognition from BCCSA. Also experienced in COR certification.
Team Leadership and other Skills
• Extremely capable in leading and coaching a team while ensuring coordination between the team members. Initiated and formalized a system of weekly update meetings with supervisors and departmental personnel as appropriate to develop and monitor department and personal goals which are consistent with the plant and company objectives.
• Ability to specify a sequence of activities and events designed to achieve a goal in the context of relevant time and resource constraints
• Superb interpersonal and effective collaboration skills and works well independently and as part of team with excellent oral and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail and fine print conscious with exemplary organizational skills
• Self-motivated and highly organized and performance driven hard worker with strong listening, auditing, analytical and problem-solving skills. Well-developed managerial and presentation skills
• Honest, flexible, dependable and ability to deliver against strict timelines in a dynamic environment with multiple demands and priorities
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest job search coach lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|