The best way to teach a sport is to first of all teach what a team player is. This leads to being a better teammate and team. I also like getting feedback from the people I coach. I like showing and teaching what people want to learn. Being able to intrest the people I coach and teach in what they want to learn.
I am a Mount Royal University student, who is studying the criminal justice. My basketball life have been very sucessful and busy from the day I started playing. I started playing at the age of 10 for a school team which sparked my intreset on wanting to go further.
1) Playing for Team Alberta (U15)
2) Coached by Canada's Womens & Britians Britians Olympic Coaches
3) Played Seven years of Club Basketbal
4) Coached for Three years before entering university
5) Have been scouted by Seven different universities and colleges through out Alberta
This is just a little of my hisotry. I am very open with where ive been around the world while playing basketball.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$43||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$205||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$400||Not available|