My teaching is focus on practical application of knowledge. I usually first presents new concepts and theories to students and then encourage them to apply the knowledge into practice. For example, in my past coding class, I demonstrated how to code in front of class and then assign a task to let them solve.
I have an Honors degree in Geology. I was trained and educated in Chinese for more than 15 years. A huge fun in both simplified and ancient Chinese literatures. Have knowledge in math includes calculus and algebra. Willing to share my passion in sciences and Chinese language.
Bachelor of Science with Honors, Geology
University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB 2014 - 2018
• Honors Thesis: Sedimentology, Ichnology and Biogenically Influenced Porosity Distributions in the Cardium Formation, Ferrier Field
• Cumulative GPA 3.65 / 4.00, Dean’s Honors Roll (2015-2018) for 1st-class academic standing
• Hydrogeological Consultant Scholarship Sep. 2017
• Gurharpal Singh Bains Memorial Scholarship Sep. 2017
• Dr. Neil Campell Memorial Scholarship Sep. 2017
• University of Alberta International Student Scholarship 2014 - 2016
• University of Alberta Academic Excellence Scholarship Sep. 2014
• University of Alberta China First Year Excellence Scholarship Sep. 2014
Mentor. DiscoverE Girls Coding Club, Jan.2016-May 2016
• Taught Grade 3-5 girls coding skills
• Delivered the pride of learning sciences to children
• Organized games and activities during break
• Provided feedbacks on student performance to parents
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||Not available|