I am teaching French for beginners but I can also help individual with basic french to develop their vocabulary, improve their accent and learn more about the French culture.
My method is more you speak and practice and quicker you learn.
conversation in french (question-answer)
song in french
reading out loud and explaining understanding of the text...
home work for next session
I am a Sales and Marketing professional who has worked on French market for more than a decade having high level conversation in native french with C level executives.
I have also taught french to primary school kids after school as an extra activity with fun games and songs.
5 years + B2B Sales Professional and Marketing Campaign Manager Delivering High Standard of Customer Service EMEA wide (Mainly into French Market)
I am always up for new challenge, obsessed with learning new skills and transferring knowledge to colleagues and clients.
I am definitely a team player who consistently aims to exceed set objectives. I am a self starter but at the same time can motivate my team to perform and hit set targets.
With natural communication skills I can build up rapport easily with my team, open up clients, find out exactly what they need, and then present them with a wide range of solutions. I have experience delivering high standards of customer service with a personal approach for each customer’s projects or queries.
I want to develop my career in a fast moving environment, and currently looking for a suitable position with a company that really values passion, positivity, integrity and hard work.
• Key customer relationship management and revenue development
• Ability to communicate with C level Executives (IT Managers, CIO, CMO…etc)
• Excellent Project Management thanks to great collaborative work with internal team and external resources
• Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadline
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to effectively use and manage multiple CRM systems (Siebel, Salesforce, Crystal, Sage) - data upload, CRM update and creation of customised reports
• Native in French and Turkish and fluent in English
Carlisle Fluid Technologies – Bournemouth, UK
Internal Sales Support (UK/Nordics/Turkey) (01/ 2016-10/2017)
• This was a brand new role created to maximise usage of the CRM system by supporting sales team; I had full autonomy to develop and shape the role
• Managed and maintained the CRM for all UK, Nordics and Turkey Sales Team
Created training material for my team on how to use the CRM and follow specific processes. The training material has been used widely in the Organisation across EMEA team
I have trained Sales Team, Customer Service, Marketing and new recruits (EMEA wide) on process to follow when using CRM
• Once the CRM system was up and running I started making outbound calls to customers to generate new leads for the sales team and identify new business opportunities to grow business revenue by 20%
• Liaising with the field sales team, customer service team and technical team on a daily basis to deal with their requests and build effective working relationship – update CRM and run custom reports for the Team Manager
• Helped the Marketing team with the translation of the new website content and new Partner App content in Turkish
• Completed Huthwaite SPIN Selling Skills Training
BIEA (Bournemouth International English Agency) – Bournemouth, UK
International student Advisor (06/2015-12/2015)
• Working on the Turkish market as and when needed, managing communication through social media as well as advising international students on their best studying option in Bournemouth and enrolling them in chosen schools.
EIMS (Telemarketing Agency for blue chip IT solution Vendors) – Bournemouth, UK
EMEA Channel Marketing Account Manager (10/2013-03/2014)
Client worked for: Juniper
• Engaging with Client’ channel partners to utilise their MDF funds and run their marketing Campaigns effectively
• Develop and pro-actively nurture relationships with key partners and customers.
• Grow and develop a deep understanding of EIMS Service offering.
• Post marketing activity analysis and change marketing strategy depending on response data
• Close monitoring of daily, weekly performance (KPIs) and reporting to the Marketing Director and Partners
Achieved to secure continuation of existing 3 campaigns and added up 4 more partner campaigns.
EMEA Marketing Campaign/Project Manager (01/2011- 10/2013)
Clients worked for: CSC, Symantec, Good Technologies, Sybase/SAP, Polycom, Juniper
• Conception, planning, execution of multiple Marketing Campaigns in a batch for IT/Software vendors (Demand generation, event boost, Webinar, email shot…etc)
• Monitoring campaign performance (KPI); creating custom reports
• Liaise with other parts of the business to ensure we work cohesively
• Training agents on basic product knowledge, CRM system and brief them on Campaign objectives before starting any new campaign
• Managing database segmentation, with a focus on accuracy and quality, to ensure appropriate audiences are receiving communications
• Achieve the financial and operational objectives of our clients (ROI tracking for each campaign)
Best Achievements as a Campaign Manager:
• Quick learner; could develop and launch a campaign for brand new client/product in 2 weeks) and manage multiple projects simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
CSC (domain name management) campaign: by managing complex situation we have performed on the lead generation campaign but also won a new business for a US campaign.
On the Symantec campaign: overseeing performance of 22 agents (biggest client) with the leadership of our team leader, we consistently hit our quarterly target the first year and helped our Account Director to sign continuation of the campaign and more business for different Symantec solutions.
Juniper campaign: took over an unhappy client from colleagues and we have not only managed to keep the client but we have also introduced a new role to fit their needs and launched more than 16 Partner campaigns for France, UK, Germany and Nordic territories- This brought to the company over £500,000 worth of new business on top of the Lead Generation Campaigns.
New Business Development and Channel Engagement (04/2009-01/2011)
• Lead Generation: Generating Business opportunities for world leading IT Companies such as Zebra Technologies, EMC, Dell
Consistently exceeded daily and weekly target as a Business development representative by 130-200%
Completed a pilot campaign for Zebra Technologies in Turkey with success, as a result: a new full time position came available for our first Turkish Rep. in the company
I earned bonuses for company trip in the first 2 years for not only over-achieving set targets but also going extra mile in helping recruiting, mentoring and completing my fast management program (trips to New-York and Majorca with colleagues)
Biggest closed deal award for EMC (over €500,000 )
• Channel Engagement:
Channel Partner recruitment, Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up with Partners
Owned a variety of marketing campaigns for partners (planned and coordinated over 30 Dell Lunch and Learn events for local partners in France with success)
• Event boost campaign:
Registering attendees (IT Managers, CIOs…) for CA Technologies event and Gartner Symposium in France
Travelled (France-UK-Ireland- Turkey) (09/2005-10/2007)
• As I was travelling I have been working in temporary jobs:
Telesales executive for Air France through agency – Paris
Customer Service Executive Toshiba – Paris
Sales Executive – Tugra and Storks Jewellery centre – Antalya - Turkey
Institute of Technology Carlow, Ireland
• 2005 - Honours Bachelor Degree in Services Marketing – (2.2)
• 2004 - National Diploma in International Business – ERASMUS – (2.1)
Institute of Technology Cherbourg, France
• 2001/2003 - Diploma in Marketing Techniques (Diplome Universitaire Technologique) – (2.1)
• 2000/2001 – Energy Engineering
Lycee victor Grignard-Cherbourg
• 1997/2000- A level (with main subjects: Physics,Chemistry and Maths) -B
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|