My methodology is based on the strengths, weaknesses and interests of the student. First, I focus on studying the student and knowing what the student wants, and later, I establish the lines to follow to achieve the objectives. However, I understand that learning must be eminently practical, fun and non-memorial.
In the classes, I pay attention to work the different intelligences and skills through interactive games (adults and children) and music, listening, recreations ...Moreover, I provide the student the material, and constant feedback.
I have two university degrees from different Spanish universities. In Canada, I studied Early Childhood Education. I have worked as a lawyer for almost 16 years, and more than 11 years as a foreign spanish teacher. Likewise, I have worked as a Spanish teacher in Morocco for seven years with children and adults. In Canada, I have experience in teaching diplomatic or government personnel for 3 years.
My experience is from initial levels to university levels.
If the student cancels the class will not lose the amount of money and will be reinstated, but this must be done in advance of one day. Otherwise, the student will lose the entire deposit.
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
More 10 years of experience as a Spanish LanguageTeacher.
More 10 years of experience in legal field.
Capable in engaging student in active learning using different varieties of learning strategies.
Experience with formal examinations to identify level of language achieved.
Cooperative team member focused on meeting team goals.
• Diploma Early Childhood Education , AC, Ottawa.
• English for Academic Purposes , AC, Ottawa.
• Degree in Law, University Santiago de Compostela-Spain.
• Degree in Labor Relations, University A Coruña-Spain.
Spanish´s teacher as a Foreign Language in Canada from 2016.
• Spanish´s teacher as a Foreign Language in Morocco from 2010 to 2016.
• Taught children 7-20 years old as well as adults on an individual and group basis.
• Adapted learning materials and communication techniques to match student´s need- from beginner to advanced levels-
• Worked with business professionals to help them acquire professional level Spanish language skills.
• Received a lot positive feedback and was able to help all students achieve desired outcomes through in individualized and personable approach.
• Helped students achieve conversational and advanced Spanish language skills for business communication purposes.
• Educated professionals on specific vocabulary and grammar for business communication.
• Oriented students to Spanish culture.
• Spanish as a foreign language teacher.
• Spanish teacher improvement- Grammar, Lexical and Evaluation.
• Spanish for the youngest- Children, Young and Digital activities.
ACREDITATIONS CERVANTES INSTITUTE
DELE Examiner Level A1-A2.
DELE Examiner Level C1-C2.
DELE Examiner Level A2-B1.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$23||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||$100||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||$200||Not available||$200|