I like to incorporate a variety of online platforms to help with your learning.
For Math, number talk or brains on is one method I like to start with.
I like using manipulative's and life examples to keep it interesting.
I am a primary/ junior qualified teacher.
I have my OCT, PEI and NZ qualification.
This is my third year teaching, I have an undergraduate Honours degree in Psychology with a minor in Family Child Studies.
I have previously tutored before in Math and other subjects.
Cancellation policy has to be 24hours prior or will be charged in full.
SEPTEMBER 2020 - PRESENT
- Adapts easily to different grades from JK- Grade 6, following intended plan
- Flexible to different scheduling requests
- Long term occasional for Grade 5 teaching Social Studies and Math
- Implemented technology to enhance learning while also engaging at home learners
- Applied rich after school programming for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6
Grade 1-2 Teacher
SEPTEMBER 03 2019 - PRESENT
- Planned, implemented and assessed, small and whole class teaching to grade 1-2
- Worked within a diverse learning environment where I successfully catered to different learning needs of the children through various methods (IEP’s, Resourcing)
- Planned and organized a service project (Operation Christmas Child)
- Organized levelled groups for math, reading and spelling
- Implemented and organized class field trips
Senior Kindergarten Teacher
DECEMBER 2018- JUNE 2019
- Expanded my behaviour management and prevention strategies through continuous learning and reflecting
- Used various resources to engage the students whilst learning
- Planned and assessed for Math, Literacy, Unit of Inquiry, Drama, Music
- Paid position teaching students grade one to eight engaging students in planned creative activities
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|