My methods are based on over a decade of elite coaching and competing where individual needs are prioritized and growth is the focus. I believe every athlete has a different learning preference and it is the job of the coach to identify that and coach within those parameters
I have a Diploma in Human Kinetics and have competed for Team Canada on the International stage and in Major Games events. I have been an elite athletics coach for 7 years and most recently coached Team Australia at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in PyeongChang
Retired National Athlete turned Coach with 13+ years of experience working directly with elite athletics and the Olympic Games. Possesses impeccable written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong Communication
• Detailed and organized
• Growth Focused
International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation (IBSF), Worldwide
Emerging Nations Skeleton Head Coach // October 2016 – present
• Provide quality on-ice coaching in North America, Europe, and South Korea for Nations without their own program
• Execute Team Manager and Administration duties throughout the competitive season
• Run development camps at the beginning and end of the season to grow involvement in the sport worldwide
• Submit yearly analysis reports breaking down participation, performance, growth, and suggestions for the following year
British Columbia Bobsleigh and Skeleton Association, Whistler, BC
High Performance Skeleton Coach and Director // September 2014 – April 2015
• Created periodized training and competition programs for the Elite athletes designed to transition from Provincial to National level within 2 years
• Delivered on-ice coaching tailored to the needs of individual athletes
• Coordinated workshops and seminars for the athletes individually or in groups to educate on sports nutrition, and impacts of sleep on performance.
• Worked closely with CSI-Pacific to ensure KPIs were being monitored and changes to the program were delivered effectively
Established physical benchmarks and recruitment and testing camps
Collaborated with other PSOs to organize the Youth Olympic Games team
Langara College, Vancouver BC
Diploma in Human Kinetics, 2015
Dean’s Honour Roll
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
• First Aid & CPR certified
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest bobsleigh lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|