This is an online program for small focus groups. Each week we pick an exciting data science element and work on it with hands-on examples. This program will allow you to learn critical tools and libraries for a Data Scientist such as:
Jupyter, Spyder, PyCharm
A scientist with a strong passion of teaching.
Data Science Mastery program is created to help individuals who would like to understand the theory and practice of data science with real world projects. I take absolute beginners and bring them to high competency required for the job market.
Skilled Postdoctoral Research Fellow with 6 years of hands-on experience in laser spectroscopy, experience in the design, construction, and control of novel laboratory instrumentation and extensive teaching experience in Physics with consistent top student reviews
01/2017 to 02/2018 Postdoctoral Research Fellow Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
• Conducted experimental and computational research on MR-Linac medical linear accelerator to
pinpoint the instrument design effect on the dose distribution
• Generated 3D and IMRT dose plans with Monaco workstation
• Received Machine quality assurance and safety trainings
• Authored professional scientific papers for publishing in peer-reviewed journals
• Explored data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Gained knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards
• Calibrated and operated radiation detection instruments
01/2009 to 05/2017 Research & Teaching Assistant Temple University – Philadelphia, PA, USA
• Designed and carried out laser spectroscopy experiments
• Gained extensive experience in operating, troubleshooting various types of lasers such as tunable single longitudinal mode ring dye and Ti:Sapphire lasers, and their Diode, Argon-Ion pump lasers, Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) and double grating spectrometer (SPEX 1404)
• Carried out computational studies of predissociation dynamics of diatomic molecules (specifically Alkali Dimers)
• Designed and developed data extraction and cleansing routines
• Gained extensive teaching experience by teaching Freshmen Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and problem-solving sessions
• Provided academic and informational support to students outside of lecture by holding regular office hours and offering mentoring and advice
• Maintained a safe work environment in the research with annual radiation safety trainings
01/2006 to 10/2008 Research & Teaching Assistant
Boğaziçi University – Istanbul, Turkey
• Designed and developed plastic optical fiber sensors
• Analyzed the physical and optical properties of nano-particle-doped polymers and their sensor applications
• Planned, modified and executed research techniques, procedures and tests
• Taught Freshman Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and problem-solving sessions
05/2017 Ph.D.: Physics
Temple University - Philadelphia, PA, USA
09/2008 Master of Science: Physics
• AWARDS AND HONOURS , The Peter Havas Scholarship for Outstanding Physics Graduate Scholarship from Temple University College of Science and Technology (CST) (2016
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$65|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$325|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$650|