I prepare high- achievers for the absolute best institutions in the world such as MIT, Harvard, Cal-Tech, McGill, University of Toronto, and transform average students to high-achievers by teaching them the scientific method.
Highly-interactive online lessons for small focus groups of 4 students with similar levels. This is not a typical tutoring setup where students study themselves under the guidance of the tutor, rather students are constantly asked questions to ensure maximum involvement.
- Services offered are as follows:
* In-Depth High Level Grade 8 IB/AP - Physics
* In-Depth High Level Grade 9 IB/AP - Physics
* In-Depth High Level Grade 10 IB/AP - Physics
* In-Depth High Level Grade 11 IB/AP - Physics
* In-Depth High Level Grade 12 IB/AP - Physics
* University Physics
* Academic guidance / career planning
* Project guidance
* Standardized tests such as MCAT / GRE / GMAT / SAT
* Physics / Math Contests
* High School / College entrance exams
* Individualized lesson plans
* US and Canadian Curriculums
I am academic with a strong passion of teaching. Received Doctorate in Physics from a reputable university from the United States and I am currently residing in Toronto providing private and group lessons for middle school, high school and college students.
Skilled Postdoctoral Research Fellow with 6 years of hands-on experience in laser spectroscopy, experience in the design, construction, and control of novel laboratory instrumentation and extensive teaching experience in Physics with consistent top student reviews
01/2017 to 02/2018 Postdoctoral Research Fellow Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
• Conducted experimental and computational research on MR-Linac medical linear accelerator to pinpoint the instrument design effect on the dose distribution
• Generated 3D and IMRT dose plans with Monaco workstation
• Received Machine quality assurance and safety trainings
• Authored professional scientific papers for publishing in peer-reviewed journals
• Explored data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Gained knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards
• Calibrated and operated radiation detection instruments
01/2009 to 05/2017 Research & Teaching Assistant Temple University – Philadelphia, PA, USA
• Designed and carried out laser spectroscopy experiments
• Gained extensive experience in operating, troubleshooting various types of lasers such as tunable
single longitudinal mode ring dye and Ti:Sapphire lasers, and their Diode, Argon-Ion pump lasers,
Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) and double grating spectrometer (SPEX 1404)
• Carried out computational studies of predissociation dynamics of diatomic molecules (specifically
• Designed and developed data extraction and cleansing routines
• Gained extensive teaching experience by teaching Freshmen Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and
• Provided academic and informational support to students outside of lecture by holding regular office
hours and offering mentoring and advice
• Maintained a safe work environment in the research with annual radiation safety trainings
• AWARDS AND HONOURS , The Peter Havas Scholarship for Outstanding Physics Graduate Scholarship from Temple University College of Science and Technology (CST) (2016)
Learning from a scientist makes a great difference. His level of understanding over the lessons he teach is quite profound and he always has a solution for random challenging problems. You can also benefit from him in terms of academic career options as he has been a researcher for long years.
Truly amazing tutor. He has a thorough teaching style where he goes over deep into the topic he is teaching such that the student understands the subject thoroughly rather than superficialy. Rather than talking about the topic he works on direct applications which means solving many problems which I believe was very helping in learning the topics faster.
Aydin's teaching method helped me understand calculus II and significantly improve my score in a very limited time.
Aydin is a highly competent scientist with long years of teaching and research experience. He has high impact science journals. His teaching skills are superb. He knows the subjects he teach thoroughly. His students consistently enters top universities.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$600|