I love teaching all elementary subjects and have a passion for helping students approach a difficult subject in a way that works for them. I believe any student can succeed when they are given the tools and confidence to try to understand a topic in new ways!
I am a Bachelor of Education student with 5 years of experience tutoring elementary and middle school students! I can tutor in any school subject. I am also comfortable tutoring in high school English, History or similar Social Studies / Humanities courses. I completed my BA in Honours English with a Minor in History, and have just finished year 1 of 2 for my BEd.
- Tutor for children ages 5-12 for 5 years, one-on-one and in groups
- Working with children in classroom placements, Right to Play programs and more for 9 years
- Direct experience with children in elementary school (grades 1-6), middle school (grades 7-8), and high school (grades 9-10)
- My BEd specialization is in grades 4-10. I am comfortable tutoring grade 11 or 12 students in English, History or similar courses in any stream (U, C, M etc.) as well.
- Dave Marshall Leadership Award Winner (Nipissing U) with an 86% Undergraduate Average
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking academic coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|