I do initial assessments do understand learn more about you first.
Then I start with reinforcing a strong concept foundation and will build up the topics upon it.
The sessions are interactive with you learning HOW TO handle the questions types in general and how to generate proper answers, NOT TO memorize specific questions and answers. You will learn how to answer any question in the topic in whatever way they are designed.
I am a Mechanical Engineer (Designated as a Professional Engineer in Province of Ontario)
I have been tutoring Mathematics courses (High school to University Level) for over 15 years.
Holding Master of Sciences degree in Mechanical Engineering from Concordia University in Montreal.
- Math Tutor in Calculus I and II, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, etc. (15 years)
- Sales Manager for 1 year,
- Engineering Development Advisor for 3 years
- Entrepreneur (My whole life)
- Mechanical Engineer specialized in Jet Engines and Power plants Gas Turbines
- Mathematics Olympiad team member (Nationwide)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$32||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$30||$300|