EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
I can offer my assistance with Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics and Data Analysis/Science and other Business-related subjects (with coding and programming if you are interested in it).
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex scientific concepts, explaining them in diagrams, and also relating them to their uses in our daily lives. I can help you to understand statistics, mathematics and econometrics (linear regression, forecast modelling, statistical modelling, advanced statistical modelling, AP statistics, quantitative methods, analysis, linear equations, inequalities, quadratic functions, sequences, vectors, geometry, trigonometry, logarithms, differentiation, integration, linear algebra, matrix transformations and so on) as well as introducing you to the fast-growing field of Data Analysis and Data Science.
- Linear Regression
- Statistical Modelling
- AP Statistics
- Linear Algebra
- Game Theory
- Data Analysis/Science
- Forecasting model
- Time Series Analysis
- Matrices and Vectors
- Quantitative Methods
Perfect! Very knowledgeable for university-level stats courses.
Nav is a very diligent, polite and motivated student with a passion for deep understanding.
Andrea is an excellent teacher! He is knowledgeable and got back to me quickly when I reached out to plan a lesson. I required a lot of help working with Excel for a school project and Andrea was able to teach me everything I needed to know during our session. He provided very clear explanations and allowed me to record the zoom call so that I could return to it for future reference which will be extremely helpful.
Very knowledgeable, can help with university-level statistics courses.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest arithmetic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$70|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$700|