My methodology has six steps:
- Explain the basics of the concept.
- Show a video or picture of the concept.
- Explain any equations for use with the concept.
- Work some example problems.
- Have students complete an in-class activity.
- Assign homework similar to the example problems.
I am a PhD student in Electrical Engineering- Communications. I have been teaching Math, Physics ,and Electrical Engineering courses for five years. I was an instructor in four universities in my hometown. I teach math to all levels, from high school to university students.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|