I can offer my assistance with Data Analysis, Data Science, Quantitative Methods, Analysis, Statistical Modelling, Forecast, Regression, Coding, Python, Matlab, Excel statistical software and packages such as Stata, R and Database languages such as SQL, Oracle, MySql and other Business-related subjects (with coding and programming if you are interested in it).
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex statistical and modelling concepts, explaining them in diagrams, and also relating them to their uses in our daily lives. I can help you to understand statistics, econometrics, linear regression, forecast modelling, statistical modelling, quantitative methods, as well as introducing you to the fast-growing field of Data Analysis and Data Science. I can teach how to use Python, Matlab, Stata, R, Sas, R, Excel, SQL, Oracle, MySql and many more.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Linear Regression
- Statistical Modelling
- Data Analysis/Science
- Forecasting model
- Time Series Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
Perfect! Amazing experience with Andrea! Very knowledgeable tutor and incredibly helpful – I was even able to record the zoom session to reference in the future which is great!
Sara is a really kind and serious student. Recommended
Andrea is an excellent teacher! He is knowledgeable and got back to me quickly when I reached out to plan a lesson. I required a lot of help working with Excel for a school project and Andrea was able to teach me everything I needed to know during our session. He provided very clear explanations and allowed me to record the zoom call so that I could return to it for future reference which will be extremely helpful.
Very knowledgeable, can help with university-level statistics courses.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$70|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$700|