My teaching style is clear and simple, always strive to become better and never give up easily even if you think you are doing bad. Even though I'm not the best, but for the sake of my students, I will become even better than before.
I am an IBT student currently studying at North Park Secondary school. Love to play sports and take photos of everything which is intriguing around me and strive to come better than I already am. Always trying my best to achieve higher than what I can.
21 Knightsbridge Rd
Canada, L6T 3Y1
Phone: (concealed information)
To become successful Business Management Professional.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi
• Team player, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Able to work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Ontario Secondary School Diploma 2016- PRESENT
• North Park Secondary school
Graduation Certification 2013- 2016
• Balmoral Drive Senior Public School,
Soccer camp 2014-2016
• Attended field training held by Brampton Soccer Centre (BSC)
AWARDS & ACHEVIMENTS
Brampton 2040 Youth Symposium 2018
• Received certification for participating in Brampton 2040 Youth Symposium conducted by City of Brampton, ON
Kumon Math & Reading Centre, Brampton, ON 2018
• Received Progress medal at Kumon Math & Reading Centre, Brampton, ON
Brams United Girls Soccer Club, Brampton, ON 2015
• Won various medals while representing Brams United Girls Soccer Club
Brampton, ON during match with other soccer clubs.
City of Brampton – Summer Job 2018
• Worked as Inclusion instructor with City of Brampton in August 2018
North Park Secondary School 2018
• Volunteered at Parent – Teacher Meet
• Volunteered at IBT Meet and Greet
• Volunteered at Peel Deca Regionals
Ecylpse Youth Centre 2017
• Volunteered at Dance Workshop at Good Food Brampton under Youth Arts Against Violence (YAAV) program of Region of Peel.
• Volunteered at Good Food Brampton under Youth Arts Against Violence (YAAV) program of Region of Peel.
Heart and Stroke Foundation 2017
• Volunteered with Heart & Stroke Foundation for program “Fit For Heart”.
• Volunteered with Heart & Stroke Foundation for Asian festival
Peel Condominium Corporation 166 2017
• Volunteered with Peel Condominium Corporation 166 for Family Day Event
• Volunteered with Peel Condominium Corporation 166 for Christmas Party
Hobbies and interest
• Playing soccer
References available upon request
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|