I work with students to encourage the development of problem solving skills through discovery based learning styles. I don't believe that giving the answer to a student helps them at all, rather I work with the student on their fundamental understanding of various topics so that the work comes as intuitive later.
I am a student in Teacher's College with a undergraduate degree in Biological and Medical Physics with a minor in Mathematics. I have been tutoring undergraduate and highs school level mathematics and physics for the past 3 years professionally and even longer privately.
Bachelor of Education 2018 – Present
University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario
• Attending to teach intermediate and senior education levels with teachables of mathematics and
• Entered into the STEM specialty area.
Bachelor of Science, Biological and Medical Physics 2014-2018
Minor in Mathematics
University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
• Entrance Scholarship for achieving a grade of 90% or higher upon acceptance.
• Excelled in all physics subjects for many different areas of physics including electromagnetism,
biophysics, mechanics, and thermodynamics.
• Achieved well above average in all my mathematics courses and am very well
versed in both the application and explanation of high-level mathematics.
Science and Mathematics Teacher September 2017 – April 2018
Oxford Learning Centre
• Work with students of various ages and skills to aid in understanding of their elementary to high
school level mathematic and scientific studies.
• Encourage and help students to improve their scientific reasoning, conceptual understanding, and
problem solving skills.
Mathematics Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
September – December 2017 and September – December 2016
University of Guelph
• Work with undergraduates in the Mathematics and Statistics Learning Centre in the University of
• Successfully helped hundreds of students with various issues in mathematics from first year calculus,
to advanced calculus and applied differential equations.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$140||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$300|