I make learning Physics a fun game for my students. Rather than rushing through the syllabus, I concentrate on teaching one topic to a student first, helping the student in understanding variety of questions that can be asked from that topic (knowledge based, reasoning based, higher order thinking skills based etc.) I can help my students solve complex numerical problems using multiple approaches. Physics is a subject that is closely related to the physical world around. Everything happens for a reason and this reasoning is very well explained by Physics. My students can easily connect every concept of Physics to the real world and hence their knowledge and understanding about various Physical phenomenons is highly refined.
I am a graduate student at York University and I am basically from India. In my home country, I served as a Physics instructor for more than 10 years. I did my under graduation degree in mechanical engineering (the domains of which are closely related to physics). Side by side, while working, I also completed a bachelors degree in education with a special focus on teachings of Physical sciences.
The rate for an individual hour session will be 40 dollars throughout.
The trial session is not free of cost. It is chargeable
“An Organized and Consummate Physics teacher with exemplary teaching, guidance and counseling skills. Proven to deliver intricate and abstruse concepts of Physics in a simple and entertaining manner. Looking to extend my knowledge and skills in a school that offers a genuine opportunity for career progression”
Bachelors of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
Bachelors of Education
Presidium School (March 2019 – Present Gurgaon, Sector 57
Nature of Job: - (Part time)
• Presently working here as TGT (Physics) and teaching Physics to grade 11 and grade 12 students. My working hours are 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
• My duties involve making strong lesson plans on weekly basis and executing these lessons with effectiveness in classrooms. Apart from this, preparing high quality assignments and question papers, checking answer sheets and preparing results, conducting remedial classes and doubt sessions and providing extra classes during examination days.
• Apart from this, conducting Experiments in the laboratory on topics that are included in the coursework. Encouraging students to prepare innovative projects and galvanising a spirit in them for bringing something out of the box in their research and experimentations.
• I am also responsible for conducting several interclass quiz and debate competitions on topics of science and technology.
Academy of Science (Sept 2018 – Present)
• ‘Academy of Science’ is an initiative by me to help school going students in understanding breathtaking concepts of Physics at my own residence in the evening time.
• Catering to more than 100 children from different schools, planning and delivering lessons on topics from their coursework, preparing assignments, solving their doubts, conducting mock examinations, grading their answer sheets, conducting remedial classes etc.
• Conducting counselling sessions for all children once in a month to help them decide suitable subjects in future for higher studies in a university and hence developing a stable career.
• Conducting Life skills class every third Sunday of the month so as to make children aware of basic moral values and ethics. Mediation is one such activity that every child takes part in for atleast 10 minutes. This helps them become stress free and allows them to focus well in their studies.
• For Children, those who cannot attend class at my residence due to some physical injury or ailment are given 2 hours class per week at their residence.
Presidium School Ashok Vihar, Delhi
(Jan 2016 – Sept 2018)
• Worked as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in subject Physics and took prime responsibility of teaching students of grades IX, X and XI.
• Taught Physics to Grade XII students for the academic year 2016-2017 and produced great results.
• My duties involved making strong lesson plans on weekly basis and executing these lessons with effectiveness in classrooms. Apart from this, prepared high quality assignments, checked answer sheets and prepared results, conducted remedial classes and doubt sessions and provided extra classes during examination days.
• Conducted Experiments in the Laboratory on topics that were included in the coursework. Encouraged students to prepare innovative projects and galvanised a spirit in them for bringing something out of the box in their research and experimentations.
• Covered syllabus on time with cent percent satisfaction of children.
• Maintained decorum and right atmosphere in the classrooms that enabled children to imbibe everything taught with ease.
• Trained peer teachers, especially the newly joined teachers.
• Held meetings with parents and school administration in a professional capacity to present information gathered during fact finding missions in an effort to improve student participation and elevate performance.
• Organised and conducted multitude of Quiz and Debate competitions.
• Helped children in preparing science models for exhibitions at zonal and state level competitions.
Skyline Tutorials Shastri Nagar, Delhi
(Aug 2012 - Jan2016)
• Worked as Science teacher primarily for grades IX and X and Physics teacher for grade XI and XII.
• Undertook 12 hours of teaching per week and helped school going students grasp the complex science and physics concept in joyful and interesting manner.
• Conducted tests, prepared assignments, graded answer sheets, carried out mock examinations.
• Guided children on regular basis and conducted counselling sessions for them, when required.
• Conducted parents teachers meeting once every 3 months to showcase performance of children to their parents.
Certificate Passing Year University/School Pass Percentage
Bachelors of Education 2018 Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind 68.66
Bachelors of Technology 2012 Hindu College of Engineering, Sonepat 67.44
All India Senior School Certificate Examination 2008 Lilawati Vidya Mandir, Delhi 77.0
Secondary School Certificate/Matriculate Examination 2006 NavBharti Senior Secondary School, Delhi 80.8
Perfect! He is excellent in teaching physics for IB curriculum for grade 11 and 12. He is very committed to student's success. He is an experienced teacher and knows how to pace the curriculum based on student's strength and weakness. Highly recommended for Canadian, IB or AP physics for Grade 11 and 12.
Sanket Sir is one teacher I find closest to perfect. He turns physics into a game of everyday simple objects from heavy concepts and numbers. His teaching style is detailed and easy to comprehend. He is patient with silliest of doubts. His passion for physics transfers to all his students effortlessly.
I am blessed that i got a teacher sanket sir and i think that sanket sir is worth full teacher who pay less and give his 100% efforts on the child by giving him extra questions, classes and many more .
An outstanding teacher knows how to teach standards and students and you are one from those outstanding teachers
Sanket sir , in his lectures, explain every topic in detail, his lectures are extremely interesting along with that, every minute of the lecture is more productive then the previous one.
Sanket sir had taught me in 10 bio and after that he went canada and after my 10th boards i received message from him and he said that he is coming india and i was very excited to begin his student again ,he is the amazing physics teacher i got in my life great thans to u sir to be there for us students.
Sanket sir is the best teacher I ever got since i am a learning student ...he teaches with all his dedication and potential to make the students fall in love with physics..i feel very lucky that i got this golden opportunity to learn the physics world from him...confident and excited to enter in this world ...glad and lucky that he is person standing beside me..
Sanket is professional in his pedagogy embarked by delivering students lectures with maximum potential to not just score good but understand things practically as well.
Sanket is an excellent teacher. His teaching style is composed of variety of examples and he makes the physics learning as a fun game. His tactics are much better than illustrations given in the textbooks.
His teaching tactics are there to build confidence in students. Concept mappings are easy to digest and are encouraged to apply in different forms.
Sanket is also excellent in preparing students for entrance exams such as ACT/SAT/GRE. His extensive coursework topics are great and help each student to get expertise. He is also capable of solving one problem in 3-4 ways so student can decide which method they want to pick. Sanket has a very friendly personality and is full of passion when it comes to teaching.
One thing for sure- You will fall in love with science all over again! You are at the right place!
Best Teacher Ever!!!
As a university instructor, I am often tasked with communicating complex concepts to students in a relatively short period of time. As one of my former students, Sanket had the impressive ability to quickly grasp concepts and translate them into simple straight-forward language for his peers. This made him a wonderful addition to my classes as he was often able to help his classmates in understanding the concepts and theories.
Sanket’s kind & patient nature would make him excellent tutor and/or teacher!
I highly recommend him and I confident in his tutoring ability.
Well if I have no words for sanket sir.. I mean he is just so awesome to be a teacher !! He very well knows the level of a particular student and always knows how to teach a complex concept to any student!!! I mean if physics is art.. then sanket sir is the artist!!!! Also giving recommendations to sanket sir is like pouring a glass of water in the sea... He's just PERFECT !!!!!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics - chemistry lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||$200||$200||Not available|
|10 hours||$400||$400||Not available|