My teaching method includes giving a lot of examples and analogies which enables the student to understand a topic perfectly. While teaching mathematics, I make sure to give the concept to the student so that they can solve the problems on their own and I emphasize rigorous practice, especially for physics and mathematics.
I give a very friendly environment to a student which motivates them to ask as many questions as they want or need and I love answering and re-explaining things.
I am an engineer and a postgraduate student at Conestoga college having an IT experience of 2+ years in a giant MNC. I hold a bachelor degree in electronics and telecommunication. I have experience in providing home tuitions in subjects like Mathematics, Science and computers to students (grade 6 to 10) during my high school and graduation.
74 Hickory Street w,
WATERLOO, ONTARIO N2L 3J4
To implement and enhance my knowledge and skills with full integrity and zest by helping out school students in various disciplines which enables them to meet their goals.
Ability to work as a team and individually
Responsible and ability to handle pressure
Pursuing Mobile Solutions Development May 2019 at Conestoga College, waterloo.
Completed Bachelor of engineering in electronics and telecommunications from university of Pune with 68.4%.
Completed Grade 12 from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (CBSE) with 81%.
Completed Grade 10 from St. Joseph’s Convent (ICSE board) with 90%.
Good mathematical and science knowledge
Computer: MS – office; word, excel, power point.
Programming languages - Java, Sql, Groovy
Automation tools - Uipath, workfusion
IDE – Uipath Studio 2016.2, Eclipse.
Database - MS Access, MySQL.
Working knowledge on excel macros.
• Worked as a part time Home Tutor in India.
• Worked as Programmer Analyst (RPA Developer) in Cognizant, Chennai India from December 2016 to March 2019.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED:
• Helped students achieve good grades in subjects like Mathematics, science and computers by extending my support in their academics.
• Worked on various projects for Insurance and Re-insurance clients.
• Developed codes to automate manual processes from scratch.
• Worked on Requirement gathering and converting the requirements to solution design. Creating Process understanding document and solution design document.
• Worked on unit testing, defect fixing and providing production support for the processes.
Sunday: Any Time
Monday: Any Time
Tuesday: 6 PM to 10 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM to 12 PM
Thursday: 1 PM 10 PM
Friday: 3 PM to 10 PM
Saturday: Any Time
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|