I prefer interactive teaching methods. I decide beginning of my lectures by checking existing knowledge of student's understanding in terms of fundamentals of particular topic! I encourage them to participate actively. I will also approach the problem in an application oriented way with more relevance to real life examples!
Class in-charge for multiple grades during 3.5 years stint at Global Indian International School, India from 2016-2019.
Taught science and Maths for grade 5- 10 in Vagdevi Vilas School Varthur, India for 2 years.
• Created interactive lesson plans with detailed description of the execution of the lessons stretched over a particular period of time.
• Delivered the lessons using activities and audio-visual presentations related to the topics to be taught in class to make the lessons more interesting and easy to understand.
• Assigned home and class assessments and review them to monitor students’ learning and progress.
• Created assessments and administer them on students to check their understanding of topics.
• Evaluated the progress of each student and give constructive feedback to parents and respective school officials.
A confident, enthusiastic and hard-working Science teacher who is able to teach students across primary, middle, Secondary age range, whilst at the same time encourage them to develop their skills, knowledge and confidence. Possessing extensive knowledge of contemporary teaching methods and having immense subject knowledge and enthusiasm, as well as a genuine interest in educating others.
• Accomplish Master of Science (M. Sc) in Physics with 72.4 % marks from Guru Nanak Dev University, India 2005 - 07
• Accomplish Masters of Education (M. Ed) with 78.3 % marks from Panjab University, India 2008 - 09
Global Indian International School, India: May 2016 - Dec 2019.
Designation: Primary School Teacher
• Create lesson plans with detailed description of the execution of the lessons stretched over a particular period of time.
• Delivering the lessons using activities and audio-visual presentations related to the topics to be taught in class to make the lessons more interesting and easier to understand.
• Assigning home and class assessments and review them to monitor students’ learning and progress.
• Create assessments and administer them on students to check their understanding of topics.
• Evaluate the progress of each student and give constructive feedback to parents and respective school officials.
• Provide remedial help for students requiring extra help, by giving them extra time and attention, guiding them where required.
• Participate in Parents Teacher meetings to ensure the smooth functioning of the curriculum and discuss the student progress or difficulties they are facing.
• Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the class.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experience.
• Regular involvement during children’s arrival & dispersal.
Vagdevi Villas School, India Oct-2011 to Sept 2013
Designation: Primary School Teacher and Class in-charge.
• Maintain excellent classroom management skills and an ability to keep students on task.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a high standard.
• Supervising and monitoring student's laboratory work.
• Providing careers support and advise to pupils.
• Marking students course work.
• Maintaining good levels of behavior.
• Contributing to the implementation of departmental and school improvement plans.
• Taking appropriate and effective measures when pupils misbehave.
• Participating in meetings with other teachers and also parents.
• Project guidance to students for Science competition such as IRIS
• Preparing objectives and outlines for courses of study and assisted in developing curriculum.
• Integrated technology into curriculum, supplementing class lectures and developing student's word processing and researching skills.
• Designed and implemented lesson plans, Worksheets and question bank for 3rd to 10th Standard.
• Prepared and implemented remedial programs for student requiring extra help.
• Utilizing computer resources, including educational software such as reach next, Educomp and the internet, to promote interactive learning.
• Increase completion rate of homework assignments by developing and implementing an on-going reward system.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, MAC OS
Office package: Microsoft word, Excel, Power point.
I have had the pleasure of working with Shweta. She is a driven, organized teacher who develops inspiring relationships with her students. Shweta has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages, especially children. Her ability to connect with her students and her talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior. She also has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Shweta accomplishes all these tasks with great initiative and with a positive attitude. I recommend Shweta without reservation.
I have worked with Shweta her deep knowledge and foremost passion for the subject matter makes her an expert. She builds a connection with her students and organizes her lessons accordingly. I highly recommend her to as I am sure her students will never go unanswered. She keeps herself updated with upgrades in the subject. She simplifies the topics and allows children to construct meaning from what is taught. She is a wonderful person to work with. Her classes have always been lively which in turn leads to a happy teaching.
Shweta is a very hard working and dedicated tutor who puts her students always before anything else. She is well qualified and her teaching methodology is well in sync with present world learning systems. She keeps herself updated with all the changes taking place in education world. She always understands her students academic needs as well as supports them emotionally. All these traits make her an excellent teacher.
Shweta was my colleague for 3 years and she is very graceful teacher who has a good command over her subject. The teaching methodology is very much on activity based and on real life situations. She teaches with full zeal and very friendly and approachable to her students.
I recommend her strongly
I, Anitha Devidoss highly recommend Shweta as a teacher. Shwetha is a driven, organized teacher who develops inspiring relationships with her students. Shweta has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages, especially children. Her ability to connect with her students and her talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior.
Shwetha is my good friend and a very good colleague. We worked together for 3yrs. She is very passionate about teaching.
I know Shweta well.She is no doubt an intelligent person with excellent teaching skills. She is always motivating and enthusiastic. Making learning a memorable experience.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$100||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$180||Not available||$250|