I mainly base my approach upon using personal connections and experiences to help the actors connect with the roles they are in as well as deliver the most genuine performance they can. As well as talk openly with my students.
I have been in numerous commercials and tv shows, as well as have post secondary training in Shakespeare acting, dramatic acting, and comedic acting. I have been a professional actor for about 15 years now and will soon get my degree in theatre studies
Hours and rates are negotiable depending on the student and their needs
The Bishop Strachan School, 2014 – 2017
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Concordia University, 2017 – Ongoing
- Acting for the Theatre Candidate
Children’s Arts Theatre School, July 2015 – August 2018
- Responsible for organizing, choreographing, teaching, and staging upwards of three shows
- Responsible for daily set up and clean up including sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, and show preparations
- Responsible for the wellbeing of 100+ children each session
Commercial and Television Acting, 2006 – Ongoing
- Worked collaboratively with multiple different crews, directors, and actors
- Responsible for being present and prepared on all shoot days
- Responsible for memorizing scripts and adapting to last minute alterations
- Smart Serve certification
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt to new and changing environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated team player
References available upon request.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest musical theatre lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$31||$25|