I always start with important and catchy points and make students interested in learning. Then, I only direct them and let them learn effectively in the shortest time to digest the most important points. I also train them the answering techniques!
I am a PhD in Mechanical Engineering who has been helping students in all levels to learn without too much challenge. I had attended and successfully passed so many Learning and Teaching workshop to implement the right teaching style for any learner.
I may adjust the rate after knowing the subject and package request!
After receiving my B.Sc. degree I worked more than 15 years as an engineer before starting my graduate studies in 2007. My engineering experience and skills have been helping me to be a fast paced researcher and makes me skillful at communicating with industry. I was awarded my PhD degree in 2014. I am always available to improve scientific publications as a scientific reviewer for international journals and conferences in my field. I was selected as an outstanding reviewer for International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Modern Physics Letters, and Journal of Materials Processing Technology from Elsevier in 2018. I am also an editorial board member of Journal of Solar Energy Research Updates.
I instructed the following courses:
1. PLC fundamentals, Electronics and Digital basics, Advanced Manufacturing Processes in Suzhou Vocational University.
2. Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing, Fundamentals of Engineering, Structural Mechanics, Mechanical Design, Project Management, Materials Selection, and Control Engineering at HuBai University of Arts and Science (HUAS). I was hired by Beijing International Education Institute (BIEI) to participate in International Scholarly Exchange Curriculum Program (ISEC) to teach in College of International Studies at HUAS.
3. Materials Science, Metrology, Fluid Mechanics, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Mechatronics, Mechanical Design, Electric Machinery, Mechanisms, Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machine, and Theoretical Mechanics (Statics and Dynamics) at Xiamen University of Technology (XMUT). I was hired by Beijing Expert International Education Co. to participate in International Scholarly Exchange Curriculum Program (ISEC) to teach in College of International Studies at XMUT.
4. Materials Science II course for graduate students (25 students) at Nanjing Aeronautics and Astronautics University (NUAA) in summer 2015.
5. Fundamentals of Sustainability at Chang School (Ryerson University) in spring 2015.
6. Computational Methods and Materials Science courses at Nanjing Aeronautics and Astronautics University (NUAA) in summer 2013, 2015 and 2017.
7. Dynamics (MEC311) course in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering department at Ryerson University in summer 2012.
Research and Graduate (Teaching) Assistant, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, from 2006 to 2014. I was assisting professors to teach MTL300 (Material Science II), MEC 701 (Heat Transfer), MEC 522 (Fluid Mechanics), MEC511 (Thermodynamics and Fluids), MEC309 (Basic Thermodynamics), MTH312 & MTH425 (Differential Equation and Vector Calculus), MTH712 (Differential Equations II), MTH240 (Calculus II), MTH141 (Linear Algebra), MTH 410 (Probability and Statistics I), MTH 480 (Probability and Statistics II), and MTH140 (Calculus I) courses.
I had been a tutor in the Math Assistance Center (MAC) from 2010 to 2014.
I was hired as tutor by Learning Success Centre (LSC) at Ryerson University to help students in math, physics and chemistry courses in 2006.
I successfully passed the following workshops and received certificate of achievement:
• 2008-10 Ryerson U, Learning and Teaching Office certificates: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
• 2009, Ryerson University the Art of Communication in Graduate Science and Engineering,
• 2003, Kriger Research Centre Inc. Toronto, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs of ICH, GLP, GCP and GMP Guidelines Program.
• 2002, Quality Management System Lead Auditor 9001:2000 course (IRCA Number 1182897), Lloyd’s register quality assurance; issued from UK.
• 2002, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System lead auditor course (IRCA Registered), Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
• 1992, Cleaning, Electroplating and Heat treatment of nickel alloys, Beijing Vacuum Electronics Research Institute (BVERI), China.
An academia with aspired work in China having been interrupted by the pandemic. We met at the Mentoring Partnership Program, Metropolitan Toronto for newcomers a decade ago, dedicated to giving back something valuable to people needing help.
Among his many attributes, Ebraham is especially open, caring, balancing work & play; Ebrahim is patient, soft-spoken counselling skills particularly appealing...the strengths and attitudes for what he has set out to do, cultivating Learning.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|