I teach the art of computer programing by making student understand the fundamental of computer languages. Provide logical steps to build a computer program. I work with small problems to show how that can be solved in multiple way.
I am a graduate of Physics and Computer science, I have worked for multinational company and have 15 years of industry experience. I have worked with students in India, U.S.A and in Canada. I have worked with students of different levels like Under graduate, graduate, post graduate and even young professionals.
Prince2 Project Management Jan 2020
TOGAF Architect Certification Jan 2020
LOMA 281 and 291 (FLMI level 1) Feb 2014
IBM Certified Ilog Jrules 7 developer July 2012
PEGA Certified System Architect 5.5 Dec 2010
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform Standard Edition (SCJP1.5) June 2008
ORACLE Certified Professional 9i July 2007
IBM DB2 Fundamentals July 2007
• Have 15 years of IT experience, currently working with City of Winnipeg as Enterprise Architect.
• 10 years of experience in insurance industry ( Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Life insurance) on JAVA/J2EE technologies
• Experienced in JSP/JSF/SERVLET
• Experience with Spring,Hibernet
• 4 Years of experience on C# and other .NET technologies
• Experienced MIT lab- Scratch coding
• 3 years of experience of working in USA
• 7 Years of experience of Working in Canada
• Strong experience in analysis, design and development of Java/J2EE/.Net based web applications
• Strong experience in SQL and RDBMS design
• Experienced in different design patterns , Object oriented design concept
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer languages lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C# lessons for all!
Taking C#.NET lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|