I help students understand the approach to any challenges that they face while they're studying. My aim while teaching is not to make money but to help the student figure out how to study. I have a 2 year experience following this principle of mine and now the cousin I tutored, aces her Math exams and studies herself.
I am a sophomore studying here in Canada, wanting to help students with skills I already learnt. I am proficient in Python and Java and so can help you with coding assignments/homework. Students willing to to start programming can also contact me and I will be more than welcome to help you.
Honors BS in Computer Science, Ryerson University September ’20 on wards
BS in Computer Science, George Mason University, Virginia, USA September ‘19 - August ‘20
Sophomore, 47 Credits, GPA 3.77/4
• Important Course Work: Pre-Calculus Mathematics, Analytic Geometry and Calculus I, Analytic Geometry and Calculus II, Discrete Mathematics I, Essentials of Computer Science, Introduction to Computer Programming, Object Oriented Programming
• Awards: $60,000 Mason Excellence Award, Dean’s List - Fall 2019
A’ LEVELS, Nixor College, Karachi, Pakistan September ‘17 - August ‘20
• Coursework: Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics (4 As)
• Awards: 25% Merit Scholarship, Maximum Number of As Award, Academic Excellence Award, Dean’s
List - Term 1, Dean’s List - Term 2, Dean’s List - Term 3
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
• Crash Course in Python certified by Google
• Proficient in Java and Microsoft Visual Basic programming.
• Familiar with UNIX and HTML programming.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Platform: Microsoft Windows
• Volunteered for NGOs like Taleem Sab Keh Liye - TSKL (200+ hours), Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation - S.I.U.T. (40+ hours) and National Institute of Child Health - N.I.C.H. (40+ hours), Grand Citizens (20+ hours)
Model United Nations:
• Won the Honorary Mention Award in the B.V.S Model United Nations.
• Participated in the Model United Nations IBA Karachi (MUNIK VII).
Nixor College October ‘17 - July‘19
• Conducted coding tutorials for Computer Science students in Visual Basic.
• Marked assignments and monthly tests for teachers.
• Helped revise course content before tests and exams and explained how to approach and answer difficult MCQs.
• Solved challenging mathematical problems and help identify mistakes in student’s solutions.
• Demonstrated difficult concepts using diagrams to help students understand them better.
Perfect! Great attitude and attention to details..
Perfect! He is a patient and amazing teacher
Great student... He is smart, creative and one you enjoy teaching to.
Perfect! Muhammad is conceptual in his approach to tutoring. He will one day make an excellent Professor. He is kind and deliberate in making sure that you understand the key points.
Great student. More practice of the basics will help solidify his concepts.
Perfect! His Teaching Method is really effective, is friendly, and is easy going.
The student wanted to improve, can do better if stays focused.
He for several years tutored me for different subjects during my middle school and high school. I've not learnt Java from him but I can assure you he will be a great teacher because he knows how to teach
He's taught me a few topics in college.
Muhammad is my cousin and one of the most honest, trustworthy and compassionate person ive met. He taught me mathematics in grade 10 and id say he is one of the best teachers ive ever studied with. Very responsible and keen in making his students achieve their best. Has sound knowledge of what he teaches. Is very motivating and understanding and gives his utmost in whatever he does. Highly recommended.
Great teacher, amazing human, helped me ace my high school. A 10/10 for anyone who wants to genuinely learn and improve his grades. Compassionate, motivated, and a hard working individual.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$22|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$110|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$220|