My teaching methods are structured but very flexible to accommodate what is comfortable for my student and to be most effective for optimal learning. I am very kind and patient and willing to take the time to understand the learning needs of my student. I will do my best to help and support my students achieve their learning goals and accomplish what they are determined to do.
I am currently completing my Master's degree in Counseling Psychology. I love working with children, students and Adults, taking the time to teach, communicate and create a healthy and fun learning environment and positive experience. I have been working with children, students and families for over 25 years.
Highly driven and dynamic sales leader with 10+ years of success in real estate sales. An experienced, target-driven and high achieving sales professional who is persuasive, charismatic and capable of building lasting relationships with every customer by delivering win-win situations. Analyzes and presents real estate data to the stakeholders and uses data to make informed decisions.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 10 years experience in negotiating real estate transactions and member of CREB, AREA and RECA
• An experienced real estate agent with superior knowledge of real estate practices, regulations, policies, bylaws, terminology, and contract law as it relates to the sale of real properties
• Possess understanding of planning practices, regulations, and policies; as well as strong and proven negotiating skills related to the sale of real estate property
• Maintains professional relationships with stakeholders and real estate clients by demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Leverages analytical and time management skills, resulting in solving complex, unique and politically sensitive real estate issues
• Utilizes real estate software in order to conduct thorough due diligence and analysis of a diversified portfolio of real estate assets
SELECTED NOTABLE AWARDS
• Earned Top Sales Agent for June 2016 Latta Corp Push Week
• Awarded 4 times as TELUS Business Sales and Solutions Peak Performer for consistently achieving top sales by exceeding the monthly sales targets by 300%, meeting all performance indicators and ranking in the top 1% amongst 800 sales agents in Western Canada (2003 – 2004)
• Achieved number one sales performer in the Business Solutions call centre exceeding quarterly targets by 300% within 2 months in 2003
• Awarded 12 times as TELUS Residential Sales Pinnacle Performer for consistently achieving top sales, exceeding the monthly sales targets by 500%, meeting all performance indicators and ranking top 1% amongst 3000 sales agents in Western Canada (1999 – 2003)
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate
• Member of the 100% Club in 2014 and 2015 and Platinum Club for RE/MAX Canada in 2016
• Earned the 100% Club award from RE/MAX for sales and service excellence in 2015
• Earned the 100% Club award from RE/MAX for sales and service excellence and achieved TOP 50 for RE/MAX Real Estate Teams in Western Canada (2014)
Real Estate Agent – RE/MAX Landan Real Estate, Calgary, AB 2008 – Present
• Promotes properties for sale through online advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services; explains the home buying process to prospective buyers and answer questions regarding construction, financing, repairs and appraisals.
• Determines competitive market price, assists with facilitating first-time homebuyers' seminars and incorporates visual aids to present valuable real estate information; leverage Provincial and Municipal Legislation and Policies such as Municipal Government Act, Land Use Bylaw and Real Property Bylaw to properly advise clients.
• Confers with lawyers, varying senior mortgage lenders from various lending companies including TD Bank, Royal Bank, CIBC, home inspectors, surveyors, appraisers, environmental consultants and condo doc review analysts to ensure terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
• Determines property values by researching and analyzing market data and applying various valuation methods, and prepares and presents valuation reports to property sellers.
• Establishes trust and consistency within marketplace, reliable Referral Partners and Resource List; prepares comparative market analysis of potential homes and solid understanding of purchase and selling contracts for residential properties.
• Utilizes innovative marketing and negotiation skills to close the home purchase for sellers and buyers; manages and coordinates the process of multiple tasks from executed contracts to close.
Sales Consultant – BMW / MINI Cooper, Calgary, AB 2017 – 2018
• Facilitates the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
• Influences the customer buying decision directly by providing a positive first contact experience during their visit to the showroom.
• Assists customers in selecting vehicles based on their needs by discussing the vehicle’s product performance and describing any optional equipment.
• Negotiates strategically with customers to close on deals and increase sales; personally works deals, interest rates, leases, and calculates financial requirements prior to obtaining approval from Dealership Manager and F&I Manager.
• Qualifies and follows-up on warm Internet leads regarding new and pre-owned vehicle availability, price, and options; maintains contact with customers via the One-Eighty Program Database, email, phone calls, and regular updates on promotional offers.
Events Primary D2C – TELUS Communications (Latta Corp), Calgary, AB 2016 – 2017
• Managed all sales consultants to promote and sell the new TELUS Optik products for TV and Internet for various direct sales and face to face marketing events including shopping malls, on campus events and trade shows.
• Enhanced and proactively streamlined work flow within the department to help facilitate growth and expansion of event-wise sales.
• Executed programs and achieved business objectives, placing significant emphasis on people development and training.
Accountemps Staffing Manager – Robert Half International, Calgary, AB 2008 – 2009
• Hit the ground running as Staffing Manager for Robert Half Accountemps doing outside field sales and managing key accounts in the Oil & Gas downtown territory; promoted services via telephone, email, mail-outs and conducted in-person client visits with CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, and Accounting Supervisors.
TELUS Communications, Calgary and Edmonton, AB 1998 – 2007
Moved up the organization ladder to supervisory role by demonstrating sound leadership and sales capabilities.
QCE Business Analyst Manager for Business Solutions 2004 – 2007
• Supervised and trained Alberta and BC business consultants within a fast-paced business sales call center to manage and improve performance that supports the delivery of quality customer service and sales experience.
• Improved TELUS Business call center performance by coaching agents to exceed sales targets generating 60-80% above yearly targeted revenue.
Small Business Solutions Client Advocate 2003 – 2004
• Promoted and sold leading edge communication products and services to Business customers utilizing a continuous improvement approach to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes impacting the customer and the employee.
Consumer Care and Sales Representative 1998 – 2003
• Appointed as team lead to create and launch the first Loyalty and Retention Team for TELUS Residential Sales that currently continues to operate successfully.
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Member in good standing with
• Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB) • Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA)
• Real Estate Council Alberta (RECA)
Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology 2012 - Present
Yorkville University Fredericton, NB
Bachelors of Arts in Psychology with Minor in Biological Sciences 2002
University of Alberta Edmonton, AB
Family/Child Support Worker – Children’s Cottage Society, Calgary, AB 2010 – Present
• Provides quality service for homeless families including case management, daily monitoring and observations of the physical and emotional well-being of the families, and coordination of services and resources for a healthy lifestyle.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$30||$30||Not available|
|10 hours||$25||$25||Not available|