My teaching methods are simple. If someone is having trouble understanding a concept, I will explain in as many different ways as I can think of to make it easier to understand. If someone is having trouble solving a problem, I will guide them towards the solution by using small hints or pointing towards certain points in their knowledge that they may not have thought to use.
My classes are meant for primary or secondary school students as well as Calculus 1 or Calculus 2 students in CEGEP.
Hello, I'm Victor and I'm currently a second year CEGEP student at Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf in Montreal studying pure and applied sciences. I have always been strong in mathematics, I have a good understanding of the class contents and I often like to push my knowledge of maths further during my free time. I believe I can help anyone understand what is needed to succeed!
• Creative, Hard-working and responsible
• Great verbal capacities and fast learner
• Bilingual (French/English)
• Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf (Secondary) 2012-2017
• Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf (Cegep, ongoing) 2017-
July 2015 – August 2015 and July 2016 – August 2016
Pro shop employee at Club de Golf de Rivière-du-Loup
• Responsible for the maintenance of member’s golf clubs
• Responsible for the cash register, counting the money at the end of the day and giving a report on sales
• Responsible for the maintenance of the golf carts
• Student council
• Cleaning of the woods
• Helping on a farm in Cuba
• Helping at school open house
• Tutoring for friends and family
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|