My teaching methods are tailored towards the students' needs, I try to focus on maximizing students' strengths on learning new topics and try to tackle practice questions which enables students to gain confidence in their abilities. I also like to adopt a more hands on style with students driving the session on what topic they need most help with.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Medical Science from Dalhousie University, and currently work as a Risk Consultant full time and part time tutor for Dalhousie university. I really enjoy meeting new students through my teaching career. I primarily tutor Chemistry and Math to first year students.
- TUTOR, PART TIME, DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY
• Mentored first year students in specific subject areas and organized tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
• Customized action plans based on students’ academic goals which led to significant increments in students’ grades.
• Provided feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to build confidence in students.
RISK ANALYST/ CONSULTANT, FULL TIME, KPMG
• Delivered value to clients across multiple sectors including healthcare, food retailers & supplier, electrical utility, and manufacturing services by providing quality solutions in support of digital transformation and operational improvement.
• Performed gap analysis, compliance reviews, provided recommendations for policies, procedures and government directives, and conducted tests of design and operating effectiveness.
BACHELOR OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY
• Coursework included Sociology and Public Health, Epidemiology, and Statistics
• Dean’s list, Recipient of Morton Heinish and In-course Scholarships.
Perfect! she is very knowledgeable, i strongly recommend her
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|