My teaching method is based on the student's participation, where he can learn through interaction, asking, answering exercises, being challenged to learn more and more by clarifying his doubts.
Initially, I pre-assess the student's needs so that I can bring more personalized material.
In addition, I try to adapt my teaching method to students with difficulties or special needs
I invite you to know my methodology and my teaching style. If you want to learn science, chemistry and related subjects contact me here.
One of our best! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and responds during the day. Sany will plan your first lesson with care.
I have been a chemistry teacher for about 10 years and I love teaching. I have experience in teaching Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry and General Chemistry.
I have a degree in Chemistry and I have a master's and doctorate in pharmacochemistry.
I have already taught in schools for elementary, high school and colleges.
I also have experience teaching students with special needs.
Any questions left? I'm here to help you. See you!
2020 – Present
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil
Biochemistry Professor |Maurício de Nassau University
• Taught Medicinal Chemistry and Human Genetics.
• Course planning and organization.
• Online Teaching.
• Verbal and nonverbal presentation skills.
• Involved students and coordinating their activities at field sites.
2018 - 2020
Patos, PB - Brazil
Chemistry Professor | Federal University of Campina Grande
• Taught Biological Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
• Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
• Planned and implemented new lab activities to support the curriculum.
• Maintained a safe accident free work environment through strict use of PPE.
• Calibrated and maintained lab instruments: pH meter, temperature probe, analytical balances, visible light spectrophotometer, burets, and thermometers.
2014 – 2018
João Pessoa, PB -Brazil
PhD student | Federal University of Paraíba
• Performed phytochemical study of the crude ethanolic extract by chromatographic methods.
• Characterized isolated compounds using spectroscopic methods;
• Preparation of solutions and samples.
• Performed data analysis and interpret results.
2017 – 2018
Santiago de Compostela - Spain PhD student | University of Santiago de Compostela
• Started a full synthesis of vitamin D analogues.
• Executed reactions in inert atmosphere.
• Usage of rotary evaporator, separatory funnels, condencers, and other basic lab equipment.
2015 – 2017
João Pessoa, PB – Brazil
Chemistry Professor |Institute of Higher Education of Paraíba – IESP
• Taught applied chemistry to civil engineering.
• Assisted in the formation of the curriculum in the discipline of chemistry.
• assisted in the establishment of the chemistry laboratory at the institution.
• purchase of reagents and maintenance of the chemistry laboratory.
2014 – 2015
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Biochemistry Professor | College Maurício de Nassau
• Taught biochemistry to health-related courses.
• Daily maintenance for lab equipment.
• Instructed students in lab including experiments, safety protocols for proper use of chemicals, and the safe disposal of hazardous materials.
2012 – 2014
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil
Master student | Federal University of Paraíba
• Developed lignans synthesis through phenylpropanoid oxidative coupling using biocatalysts.
• Used crystallization and chromatographic techniques for purification of synthesized compounds.
• Made the in vivo biological assays viable.
2014 – 2018
João Pessoa, PB -Brazil Federal University of Paraíba
Doctoral Degree- Natural Products and Bioactive Synthetic - Pharmacochemistry
2012 – 2014
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Federal University of Paraíba
Master's degree - Natural Products and Bioactive Synthetic - Pharmacochemistry
2008 – 2011
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology
Bachelor's degree - Chemistry
Perfect! Very knowledgeable. Helped to consolidate understanding.
Maya is a very smart student. She can develop the concepts of Chemistry easily. During class she was very participative, which was great as it made the lesson more productive.
Perfect! Sany is an amazing tutor! She explained concepts in a way that made sense to me, and cleared any and all confusion I had about the subject. She made me feel more confident in my answers when I was answering questions in class. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is struggling with organic chemistry, she is extremely helpful!
Shriya is a very dedicated and intelligent student. It's been great studying with her. During classes she is always participating and answering the questions coherently with what we are studying.
Perfect! Excellent tutor. 100 % recommended.
Domenico is a great student, during classes he is always participating and asking when he has doubts, which is great because it makes the class more dynamic.
Perfect! Sany is a very kind and knowledgable teacher that goes in detail with you for each topic studied. I love taking her classes as I understand things clearer with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
Ana is a very participative student, during classes she is always asking when she has doubts, which is great because it makes the classes more interesting.
Perfect! Sorry for the late review! Wonderful tutor who helps explains concepts with ease and in a way that's easier to understand.
Ava is a very dedicated student. She is always participating in classes. She has been showing a great ability to learn Chemistry which makes the lessons more interesting.
Perfect! She is very nice and patient. She is an excellent teacher.
Emily is a hardworking student. She's been doing a great job with her labs. It has been great to help her with Organic Chemistry.
Perfect! Thank you Sany for always connecting with my daughter so promptly. You have helped to develop her understanding in chemistry and have boosted her confidence before writing her tests.
Kaedyn is a great student. She has been quickly learning several Chemistry concepts. She is a very dedicated student who is always willing to learn.
Perfect! Sany is a very good tutor. She takes the time to explain and go through things that are not understood and she repeats if necessary. I definitely recommend!
Robynn is a great student, she has been struggling with some chemistry topics, but during class I realized that she learns fast and that it's just a matter of practice for her to understand the whole subject.
Perfect! Sany is knowledgeable in her field. I've learned from Sany how to catch and analyze my mistakes. She patiently listens to me and guides me through the problem-solving process. Thank you Sany!
G is a very dedicated, detailed and focused student. She always tries to answer the questions on her own just to clear up the doubts during classes which makes our class more interesting.
Perfect! She is very good at explaining things and making sure I understand the process before moving to the next question.
Caiden is a dedicated and participative student. He brings to class the doubts he has on chemistry questions that he needs to answer, as well as the content he would like to study.
I have worked as a teacher for years and I know how difficult this profession can be. Sany has always followed my career as a teacher, and even knowing the challenges of this profession she wanted to be a teacher too, that's why she is one of the best teachers I know. Since she was a child she likes to study. So I highly recommend Sany, because I know that she always gives her best in what she does.
Sany is a great chemistry teacher. She always tries to adapt her methodology to the needs of her students. Having many years of experience in teaching chemistry, she knows how to help her students achieve their goals. That's why I recommend Sany, I've known her for a few years and I know she's a responsible professional.
Sany is such a great teacher. She helped me understand concepts in bio chem that I thought I could never get. She is very punctual, very smart and overall a great person/professor. I would recommend Sany to everyone and anyone who needs help with chemistry
I write this recommendation for Sany Delany, I have known her for many years and I know how hard she works to help her students. She is a great teacher, because she is always studying and tries to do the best for her students.
She has been my friend for years and whenever I needed her she helped me. I know some of her students, who have always been satisfied with her teaching methodology. So Sany is a professional that I recommend.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, natural sciences lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|