I always start from basic concepts first and then dive into the subject. I believe students should have practical experience with what they are learning. So I want all my students to have hands-on experience with coding.
For eg. we are learning multi-threading in Java, we should be able to relate that with practical real-life examples, right? I will make sure you implement such things with real-life examples.
I am a software engineer with 3+ years of professional experience in the IT industry and a master’s degree in Software Engineering from the University of Calgary. I am also a freelance Android developer on Upwork. I love to learn new programming skills and share my knowledge with others!
Majesco Software and Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Software Engineer (Full-Time) -
• Developed enterprise web applications from start using TypeScript in the Angular framework.
• Development of UI architecture with monorepo style development using Nx workspace, implementation of routing, reusable UI components, reactive forms with validations, consuming RESTful APIs using RxJS.
• Collaborated with the developer team and led a team of 3 junior developers. Presented and implemented web solutions to clients.
Medibee Inc. - Senior Software Engineer (Full-Time) -
• Working on the Medibee platform, an online pharmacy delivery system. Responsible for developing Android Native Application for patients/end-users, React Web Application for pharmacies and AWS serverless backend. Application tech stack includes Android (Java), React, NodeJS, Python, AWS services, Twilio Chat and Bambora Payment Gateway.
• Leading a team of 2 developers and responsible for making technical decisions, code reviews and integration of third-party services like Chat and Payment Gateways.
Upwork - Android Application Developer (Freelancer) -
• Developed and launched an Android application named E Blogger, based on blogging and Google AdMob Monetization.
• Acquired more than 1000 downloads within the first few weeks of launching the app with a positive rating of 4.2.
• Designed and developed Google’s Firebase NoSQL database for storing application data in JSON format (Documents and Collections), implemented Google sign in SDK and dynamically loaded ads of each user registered on the application with their Ad Mobs account.
Mumbai University - B.Eng. Instrumentation Engineering
University of Calgary - M.Eng. Software Engineering
Awards & Achievements -
• Won the best implementation award at Code the Change – YYC, Benevity Hackathon for implementing a full-stack enterprise-level application with CI/CD pipeline.
• Received stellar award for achieving excellence in terms of high-quality deliverables and exceptional performance at Majesco Software and Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India.
Perfect! So I am a beginner when it comes to python. Vaibhav Is very knowledgeable when it come to computer language/commands. When I didn’t understand something he slowly walked me through it and found a way to explain it until it made sense. He requested the material I was working on prior to my first class and was very prepared and we hit the ground running. When we are finished the first session I booked 10 hrs right away, I look forward to learning with Vaibhav over the duration of my course. I would recommend Vaibhav to others requesting tutoring in this subject.
Shaun is excellent at learning and digesting programming skills. Despite having no prior programming experience, I was amazed to see how he quickly got hold of Python language and I can definitely say that he is a quick learner. I believe, he will improve his skills by working on assignments and small projects.
Perfect! Vaibhav is a good tutor. He is patient, compassionate, professional and organized. Recommended!
She is learning java and she is on the right track!
-Specialist Programmer at Infosys.
I have worked with Vaibhav for more than 4 years on various different platforms. May it be running any IT project or managing a startup, Vaibhav has always given his 100% effort and dedication in overcoming all the challenges and problems. He has a very unique ability of not giving up and makes to the point that he will achieve on what has been decided. He is a very quick learner and I can definitely say that he can work on any new technology by learning it in a very short span of time. He loves to learn new stuff and is very passionate about information technology. Vaibhav has also given me a lot of guidance when I was working under him for an Android Application Development Project. I can definitely say that Vaibhav is not only a good software developer but also a amazing mentor, helper and a great asset in the field of information technology!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest python lessons to help you.
Taking CSS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|