Building the fundamentals right from the start creates a solid base to learn and expand on. I try my hardest to teach students the foundations of programming in such a way that at any time they could branch off from the teaching and learn at their own pace with projects they are personally invested in. Every lesson contains some sort of thematic exercise for which we learn the coding techniques in order to make the lesson feel like it is contributing to a greater goal.
I am a software engineering student from the University of Ottawa with a lengthy background in Java, VR game development in Unity, and web design/scripting. I have worked as a VR coordinator at the University of Ottawa, and a DevOps developer at Kinaxis in Ottawa. I strongly believe that anyone can learn programming in a fun and easy way as the world moves towards an almost entirely autonomous workforce.
- B.A.Sc. Software Engineering, Management & Entrepreneurship Specialization (5th year)
- VR Coordinator at the uOttawa Richard L’Abbé Makerspace: Supervising Makerspace operations with emphasis on Virtual Reality systems. Running workshops on 3D application design using HTC Vive and Unity.
- Senior Database Specialist at the Department of National Defence: Designing and implementing a relational database using SQL to manage 30 countries, 400 participants, and over 14 thousand meal plans in a military exercise.
- DevOps Software Developer at Kinaxis: Implementing a logging infrastructure to replicate a production environment to be used for testing within the DevOps department.
- First Place - Engineering Entrepreneurship Competition (with a software product)
Perfect! Brilliant session. Helped my son finish a program and taught him the skills to do so.
Perfect! great teacher, nice person, my son loves his Java lessons
Perfect! Bijan is great teacher and a wonderful human being. Attentive and very smart. I brought him specific problems and he was able to figure out my issues very quickly. he was able to scale the lessons according to my specific needs. a great teacher indeed.
Bijan is a very hands on teacher. I learned much from him as he is very patient when I couldn't understand concepts. Helped me with my Python and Java classes.
Bijan helped me through my computer science first year course at university . The course was intimidating at first since I had no previous programming experience but with Bijan’s help I did well in the course. Bijan was very comfortable teaching me the basics of programming with ease. As the course got tougher and the assignment got harder, Bijan was not phased at all, and he was as comfortable as ever teaching eland explaining the material to me in a smooth manner. Bijan is an exceptional teacher, and above all, a kind man.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$230||$250|