My classes are based in the students' needs and goals, and are flexible in order to reach the objectives changing or adapting the approach or the topics depending on the process.
Considering any topic I usually I work in the four abilities, that is, listening, speaking, reading and writing, mixing a sort of the life or contextual situation and grammar, with visual material and exercises.
I am a Spanish teacher and currently finishing a PhD in the field of education at the University of Calgary. I have experience teaching Spanish with kids, young people and adults and so far I have had great results, fostering students for them to learn with confidence and with all the right to make as mistakes as they need.
Finishing my PhD studies in Educational Leadership, University of Calgary, Calgary - Canada
2007: Graduate Degree
Master, Competency-based Education, University of Talca, Chile
1993: Undergraduate Degree, Spanish Teacher, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
2018 - 2015: Spanish Teacher
• Spanish teacher, Spanish School of Calgary Society
• Spanish Tutor, a course for beginners, City of Calgary
• Spanish private lessons for children or/and young people (private)
2018 – 2015: University School
• Volunteering in different indoor as well as outdoor activities related to curricular goals.
2015: Odyssey Coffeehouse - SAIT
• Taking care for the cleanliness and safety of the workspace
• Interacting directly with customers taking orders
• Preparing and serving food
2013 – 2014: University of Calgary
• Research Associate in the International Study of Leadership Development in Higher Education
2008 – 2011: University of Chile
• Curriculum coordinator, Department of Undergraduate Curriculum
• Setting a new curriculum based on competences in the frame of the Universidad de Chile undergraduate degree innovation and modernization process.
2010: Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
• Curricular Consultant: Re-designing the Construction Engineering curriculum.
2010: University of Magallanes
• Curricular Consultant, Vice-Rectory for Academic Affairs and Nursing School
2001 – 2008: REUNA - University National Network
• Instructional Designer & Educational Editor, UVirtual
1996 – 2000: Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
• Educational Editor, TELEDUC (Distance education)
1989 – 1996: Spanish Teacher in public and private elementary and secondary Schools
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$30||$30||Not available|
|10 hours||$27||$27||Not available|