My teaching methods are
1. Identify students' pre-knowledge.
2. Starts with any cover up knowledge to fill up the gapes.
3. Flexible for online teaching as well as in presence.
4. Ask students to present their way of solving Math.
5. Connect Math with real life examples
I'm a member of Ontario teachers college and have Ontario teaching license since 2004. I have masters in Math. I'm teaching high school math since then. I have long experiences teaching special needs students too and have certificate for special needs education too.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|