- Hourly rate $20
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 9
1st lesson is free!
A super friendly Korean native, myself is looking for new students who want to learn Korean language and culture in so much fun ways!
- at their home
About the lesson
My lesson won't be boring!
It will not just be learning the language but also exprience S.Korea's culture including food & beverages, songs and shows!
- Learning Korean's unique and beautiful expressions through K-pop lyrics.
- Learn how to speak in real life through Korean dramas or movies.
- Choose a specific topic and learn the conversational expressions related to that topic.
- Chatting in Korean with me while cooking some simple Korean dishes.
(Ingredients cost is not included.)
- (Available in 2022) Learn how to do Korean traditional calligraphy.
- Only adults available* Beer&wine tasting in Korean.
(Beverage cost is not included.)
Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday is available
Morning class: 10:00 - 11:30
Afternoon class #1: 12:00 - 13:30
Afternoon class #2: 13:30 - 15:00
Evening class: 21:30 - 23:00
- Elementary School
- Junior High / Middle School
- High School
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering (Yea, I'm not that dumb! hehe)
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Another diploma in Special Event Management (From GeorgeBrown College!)
- Taught my friends Korean language many times in Canada!
(I love teaching!!!)
Perfect! Amy is excellent! She has a very engaging manner and is able to keep hold of my attention throughout every lesson! Her lessons are well prepared and she does an excellent job teaching. Amy is also a very flexible person which is a big plus for me. I will continue to take her lessons so I highly recommend it!!
Perfect! Superb tutor. Very patient. A rare magician who can turn such a difficult language into something incredibly easy
View more reviews
- 5 h: $100
- 10 h: $200
- Every lesson last an hour and half.
So the total lesson fee per one session will be $30.
The fee doesn't include any food & beverage costs for the lesson.
(If you pick the cooking or beer/wine tasting theme.)
- Since it is a pre-booking system, tuition fees must be paid in advance through e-transfer.
- If you change your mind, you can get a refund up to 5 days before class.
Find out more about Ahreum
When and why did you develop an interest in your chosen field?
I've taught Korean since I moved to Toronto. I always wanted to teach my language to people.
What makes you passionate about your subject?
It's my language and I'm really glad if there's someone who wants to learn the language.
What do you like about tutoring? What makes you a "Superprof"?
It's so amazing when my students be able to speak Korean. It inspires me a lot.
What are your keys to success?
Be friendly always! :)