Computer classes are for all Grade students as well as for engineering students depend on their need. I can take individual as well as in group. For same topic, group is preferable. After class, I normally provide notes to the students so that they could practice as computer is totally practical based subject. Case studies will be discussed in order to understand the concepts.
Currently working with Dalhousie University as Instructor in Computer Science Department.
15 years of extensive teaching experience as Lecturer and Asst. Professor in Computer Engineering department at various engineering colleges. I have done B.Tech. and M.Tech.(computer Science) .Ph.D. thesis has been submitted and waiting for the final viva. Expertise in C,C++, Java, machine Learning, Python, R, Weka, Matlab, Html, SQL, Ms office
Apart from these subjects , I can provide classes for Machine Learning, Data Science also.
Rates will vary according to the subject and practical session. Also base on individual or group
Assistant Professor August 2006-Present
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology, India
• Prepare and deliver lectures, and conduct tutorials, seminars and laboratory sessions for under graduate students using latest tools.
• Explore new area of research which helps the students in successful completion of their course
• Analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources for the requirement of students.
• Guide the students in writing, reading and analyzing the Journals and Research papers.
• Mentor students for major as well as minor projects and Seminars.
• Organize workshops, training programs for students as well as for faculty in order to enhance their knowledge.
• Attend departmental and faculty meetings, conferences and seminars for the better productivity of the institute.
• Participate in setting course and degree requirements, curriculum revision and academic planning
• Organize various events held in institution like Annual Fest, Sports day.
Ph.D.(Submitted) 2014-Present University Of Delhi, India
Master’s Degree (Information System), 2008-2011
University Of Delhi, India
(Credential Assessment done by WES, Canada as Master’s Degree)
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science), 1998-2002
Punjab Technical University, India
(Credential Assessment done by WES, Canada as Bachelor’s Degree(Four Years)
• Utilized Python to retrieve the data from the social networking site such as Twitter
• Utilized various tools such as Matlab, Weka and R for implementing Machine Learning Algorithms for theclassification and prediction of data.
• Well versed with the Machine Learning algorithms such as Supervised Learning that include Support vector Machine, Decision tree, Naïve bayes and Unsupervised Learning that include clustering algorithms such as K-Means.
• Well versed with various Programming Languages such as C, C++, and Java.
• Familiar with the various OS such as DOS, Windows, Linux.
• Proficient in the MS Office: MS Excel, MS word and MS Powerpoint
• Familiar with RDBMS such as MySQL
• Completed Online Course on Machine Learning through (concealed information) conducted by Stanford University by Professor Andrew Ng.
• Attended Online Course on Data Science for Engineers through (concealed information) by IIT Madras
Perfect! Geetika is a fantastic instructor and has a deep understanding of the material. I highly recommend Geetika to anyone trying to learn computer science!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||$170||Not available||$200|