- Hourly rate $100
- Response Time 6h
- Number of students 25
1st lesson is free!
The Art of French Conversation for Executives and Intuitive Adults, Native Tutor
- By webcam
About the lesson
Some of my students I see weekly for in-depth conversations, and some I teach/coach over a few sessions ahead of an important job interview.
They all report great satisfaction in being able to express themselves with more ease, and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Like them, you will feel your confidence and vocabulary improve significantly.
I particularly bond with folks who have multiple interests and embrace their creativity and intuition in their work and life outside of work.
- I just relocated to Belgium: I am available 7am-3pm EST, weekdays and weekends.
- In order to take this class, you want to have at least some basics of French. Even somewhat rusty!
- Classes are strictly conversational. I do not give homework. If you need exercises or academic content, another teacher might be more suitable.
I look forward to connecting with you!
- French speaking
- French listening
- Adult Education
Masters/ Graduate School
I am from Paris, lived in Canada 2017-2022, and just relocated to Brussels.
I am a Narrative Producer and Corporate First-Person Storytelling Coach in English, founder of an international storytelling show, and co-founder of the world's first global 24-hour True Storytelling Festival, online.
I have also had management experiences in wholesale and retail in creative industries, such as interior design, furniture and fashion.
I write in both languages and want to support your French conversation goals.
My top 5 strengths are Empathy, Strategy, Developer, Individualization and Connectedness.
Perfect! Very good session!
- See the response Brune : Salvador reached out with a wonderful goal: to improve his French in order to better reconnect with old friends. He is dedicated, detail-oriented, and it is a pleasure helping him expand his skills every week.
Perfect! Brune helped me so much during our lessons. It was very easy to communicate and the overall experience was very positive. I look forward to continuing working with Brune.
- See the response Brune : Ahren is a delight to work with. He reached out to work on his French to prepare for a job interview. He is committed to advancing his career, which also reflects on how he approaches learning in general. I highly recommend Ahren as a student!
Perfect! Lots of conversation. Interest and curiosity about the topics I need to discuss and analyze
- See the response Brune : Bill is a very interesting and enthusiastic student, passionate about his work. He is committed to improving his (already good!) French so he can use it more at work during meetings. It is a pleasure talking and working with him weekly.
Perfect! Brune is a wonderful French tutor! We've really enjoyed he conversational approach, and look forward to her lesson each week.
- See the response Brune : Mitchell and Julia are lovely students who chose to take French conversation classes together. They are super motivated, focused and easy-going. They practice between classes and have a great sense of curiosity. I would recommend them to any tutor!
Perfect! Brune est une excellente enseignante. Elle sait trouver le juste milieu entre les corrections grammaticales et la conversation plus spontanée, ce qui me met à l'aise. J'attends nos séances avec impatience! Je la recommande sans hésitation.
- See the response Brune : Lauren is a stellar, well-traveled student whose French skills are excellent. She has a deep interest in the nuances of the language and asks fantastic questions. I highly recommend Lauren as a student :)
Perfect! Brune is an excellent, bright, and enthusiastic teacher. I had a lot of interesting topics to talk about with her to improve my speaking skills. I hope I can continue learning from her.
- See the response Brune : Ali is a driven, kind and interesting person, with a great foundation of French to work from. It is a pleasure talking to him in a teaching setting, and I highly recommend him as a student!
Perfect! Brune is very patient and kind. I hadn't spoke French in a few years and she really let me speak and regain my confidence. She was also very happy to offer corrections and advice on how to phrase things. I feel great starting my new job knowing that I'll be able to communicate with clients. Brune is an excellent tutor.
- See the response Brune : Aaron is a great student to interact with. His level of French was already very good, but he needed to dust it off before starting a new job. He is curious, focused and interesting, I highly recommend Aaron!
Perfect! Brune est très gentille et donne beaucoup de pratique au lieu de seulement de la théorie.
- See the response Brune : Ai Li is an absolute delight to work with. She is passionate, focused and enthusiastic. I highly recommend Ai Li as a student!
Perfect! Brune is a great French tutor! She gives lots of feedback and sends the corrections electronically as well which is really helpful for studying. She is always sure to plan the session around what needs to be practiced. Brune gives thorough explanations for all corrections too. Her French is lovely as she is from France. She always knows the right vocabulary/translation into French which isn’t always the case with French teachers/tutors who speak Canadian French. I highly recommend her!
- See the response Brune : Amanda is a wonderful person to work with. She is very detail-oriented, and knows what her needs are, which allows me to help her with her goals in a way that seems efficient. She is determined, and cares a lot about learning nuances and correcting the little mistakes she might make. We have a great and pleasant exchange every time. Fantastic student! Highly recommended :)
Perfect! Knowledgeable and Patient. depends on a conversation approach. Highly recommended.
- See the response Brune : It is a pleasure working with Hatem. He has great foundations of French which we can draw upon, and a willingness to understand and learn all the details of the language. He is also a very kind and interesting person. I highly recommend Hatem as a student!
Perfect! Brune is a sensational teacher. She is patient, knowledgeable and produces results. Her teaching methods are excellent.
I highly recommend Brune as a teacher.
- See the response Brune : Steven is a delight to work with. His French is already great, as he can easily have a conversation on any topic, understand and make himself understood. He is always eager to learn, and correct the few mistakes he makes. I highly recommend Steven as a student!
Perfect! Brune is an exceptional and professional tutor: she arrives to each lesson on time, reminds my kids when they have a lesson, takes note of errors and corrects them in the chat so the kids can keep track of them, notices small mistakes, strengthens their knowledge of the French language in general and, for context, my kids seldom share opinions on tutors, but this time, the kids love her and agree that she is a big help to them.
- See the response Brune : I have a lot of fun teaching Eman's 14-year-old children, Ramzy (French conversation and French creative writing) and Sophia (French creative writing). After just a few weeks, I can already see an improvement for both of them, as they tap deeper into their creativity, and I am excited to keep working with them!
View more reviews
Brune is incredible! She and I have been working together on my show True Stories Told Live Toronto since March, and she is the glue that holds the whole thing together. She's smart, efficient, a brilliant communicator and a delight to be around. I highly recommend working with Brune!
Brune is a wonderful teacher who is helpful, clear and patient with students. I learned so much from her.
I LOVED having Brune as a teacher and I know that you will too.
View more recommendations
- 5 h: $470
- 10 h: $900
- $ 100/h
- 1st session is free.
- 5-hour pack to be used within 2 months.
- 10-hour pack to be used within 4 months.
I look forward to connecting with you!