My favorite line is"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see." I think every student is special and have a hidden spark. so, I will help them to find it out with fun.
I am Bio-technologist. Currently I am working as a Research Fellow in DST project and also take environment classes. I completed my M.tech (Biotechnology) in 2016 from IFTM University, Moradabad and six month project from CSIR-CDRI ,Luknow under DR. A.k.Dwivedi.
In cancellation policy half fee refund
500 Rs/hr for first five students.
s.no. Course University/board Passing year Percentage
(5 year program) IFTM university,
Moradabad 2016 82.15
2 12th U.P. Board, Allahabad 2011 60.4
3 10th U.P. Board, Allahabad 2009 57.5
Projects and Training
• M.Tech dissertation from CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow (U.P.)
Project title: Development, optimization and Evaluation of novel self nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System of Silibinin.
Project supervisor: Dr. Anil Kumar Dwivedi, Chief scientist, Pharmaceutics Division, CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow
• One month industrial training from Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt.Ltd Pantnagar, Uttrakhand.
• 15 days training from MRD Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow on “Advanced Biotech Techniques.”
• Certificate of participation in cultural activities.(University level)
• Certificate of participation in scout and guide .(District level)
• Workshop attended on Android Application Development.(I.I.T Delhi)
• Workshop attended on Real Time Threat Detection.(Texplorer Laboratory)
• Poster presented in 4th International Conference – Invertis University on the topic of “An overview of Photosensitizers: Their use in Photodynamic Therapy for
Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases.” in 2017.
• Abstract published in the BEMS Reports, 2017, 3 ,2 , 57)
“An overview of Photosensitizers: Their use in photodynamic therapy for communicable and non-communicable diseases.” Gupta Megha*, Tripathi Pankaj
• Oral presentation in 2nd International Conference on “Recent Advances in science” on the topic of “Use of photosensitizer in Photodynamic Therapy: An Overview.”
• Oral presentation in International Seminar on “ Advanced computing Technologies” on the topic of “The Photodynamic Technology: An Intelligent light technology”
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking biotechnology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$63|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$126|