I take on a holistic, flexible and differentiated pedagogical approach to teaching, to allow for inclusivity within my classroom domains. I believe that all students have the fundamental right to have access to a successful and fulfilling education in order to be productive and valuable members of society.
I have Bachelors and Masters in Chemical Engineering. Now I am a Ph.D. Candidate at University of Manitoba. I have strong chemistry background obtained during my Bachelors and Master’s degree in University both in terms of teaching and lab work. I have consulted students with their assignments, reports, presentations, and midterm/final exam problem solving for the Heat Transfer, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, and Design of Chemical and Biological Reactors courses.
• Engineering student at UofM.
• Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Office; emails; and the Internet.
• Having high experience of teaching chemistry both at high school and University levels.
• Having data entry skills.
Demonstrated Abilities and Skills
• Strong interpersonal communications, analytical problem-solving and innovative skills.
• Having strong chemistry background obtained during my Bachelors and Master’s degree in University both in terms of teaching and lab work.
• Extensive experience of teaching different chemistry courses at Universities and high schools.
• Being punctual, patient, with high education/teaching skills.
Arak University, Arak, Iran Sep 2010- Sep 2012 (2 yr 1 mos)
Teaching undergraduate chemistry courses:
• Heat Transfer Phenomena
• Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
• Design of Chemical and Biochemical Reactors
• Environmental Chemistry
Sharif High School, Tehran, Iran Sep 2008- Sep 2011 (3 yr)
• Basic Chemistry
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering at University of Manitoba 2016-Ongoing
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering 2010
Arak University, Arak, Iran
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking physics - chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$15|