It can be difficult to want to learn a subject you don't enjoy, but sometimes we need to learn it to get the credit! My approach is, therefore, to try my best to make it as engaging and practical as possible and I approach each session with patience and attention to detail.
I am proficiently fluent in oral and written skills in both French and English.
I am a graduated engineer as well as a health and fitness coach with experience in sciences (biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences), maths and physical education.
Fitness Manager at the Lifestyle Centre. Ottawa, Ontario Feb 2014 – present
• Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
• Educate entry level trainers on the systems and processes.
• Help educate and develop other trainers’ skillsets.
• Develop and lead fitness classes.
• Develop nutrition and workout plans for personal training.
Health and Fitness Certifications:
Kettlebell Trainer Certification – October 25-26, 2014
Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 Certification – November 8-9, 2014
Yoga Tune Up Teacher Training Level 1 – June 5-12, 2015
Poliquin International Certification Program Level 1 and Level 2 - Upper Body and Lower Body Structural Balance and Exercise Progressions – December 6-10, 2015
Neurokinetic Therapy Level 2 Certification – March 19-20, 2016
C.H.E.K. 4-Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program – September 14-18, 2016
B. Eng. Environmental Engineering June 2013
• Fluent oral and written skills in English and French, semi-fluent in Spanish
• Relevant classes: hydrogeology, water treatment design, indoor air quality, wastewater treatment
design, air pollution and emissions control, waste management, etc.
• Knowledgeable with programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, AutoCAD, MATLAB, MODFLOW, CONTAM, Corel Draw
Platoon Warrant Officer at Rocky Mountain National Army Cadet Summer Training Center. Cochrane, Alberta Jun – Aug 2008
• Responsible for educating cadets on map and compass skills, first aid skills, lesson planning skills.
• Responsible for ensuring safety, discipline, and completion of assigned tasks while in command of a group of 28 cadets aged from 15 to 18 years of age, 24 hours a day for 6 consecutive weeks.
Excellent! My daughter was struggling with the transition to high school and specifically Grade 9 Science class. Tiffany has been tutoring her in our home and has, on several occasions, offered extra time when tests were coming up. Tiffany works directly with my daughter and speaks to her in a very respectful, clear and enthusiastic manner. She is able to explain lessons from the curriculum in a way my daughter understands and she can now participate more fully in class. Communication with Tiffany has been prompt & clear and she is a very pleasant person overall. We look forward to working with Tiffany next semester for Math tutoring. Thanks Tiffany!
Ostara is an energetic young girl who has difficulty memorizing the lesson, but when you teach her through visual aids and hands on practice, she has a better ability to remember the material!
Great girl to work with.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|