It can be difficult to want to learn a subject you don't enjoy, but sometimes we need to learn it to get the credit! My approach is, therefore, to try my best to make it as engaging and practical as possible and I approach each session with patience and attention to detail.
I am proficiently fluent in oral and written skills in both French and English.
I am a graduated engineer as well as a health and fitness coach with experience in sciences (biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences), maths and physical education.
Fitness Manager at the Lifestyle Centre. Ottawa, Ontario Feb 2014 – present
• Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
• Educate entry level trainers on the systems and processes.
• Help educate and develop other trainers’ skillsets.
• Develop and lead fitness classes.
• Develop nutrition and workout plans for personal training.
Health and Fitness Certifications:
Kettlebell Trainer Certification – October 25-26, 2014
Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 Certification – November 8-9, 2014
Yoga Tune Up Teacher Training Level 1 – June 5-12, 2015
Poliquin International Certification Program Level 1 and Level 2 - Upper Body and Lower Body Structural Balance and Exercise Progressions – December 6-10, 2015
Neurokinetic Therapy Level 2 Certification – March 19-20, 2016
C.H.E.K. 4-Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program – September 14-18, 2016
B. Eng. Environmental Engineering June 2013
• Fluent oral and written skills in English and French, semi-fluent in Spanish
• Relevant classes: hydrogeology, water treatment design, indoor air quality, wastewater treatment
design, air pollution and emissions control, waste management, etc.
• Knowledgeable with programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, AutoCAD, MATLAB, MODFLOW, CONTAM, Corel Draw
Platoon Warrant Officer at Rocky Mountain National Army Cadet Summer Training Center. Cochrane, Alberta Jun – Aug 2008
• Responsible for educating cadets on map and compass skills, first aid skills, lesson planning skills.
• Responsible for ensuring safety, discipline, and completion of assigned tasks while in command of a group of 28 cadets aged from 15 to 18 years of age, 24 hours a day for 6 consecutive weeks.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking windows lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$18||Not available||$18|