I have an extremely focused approach that also makes me stand out in the following areas:
1. The most recent (actual) exams. If you prepare for 1 month, you will find many similar questions (almost 90%) in your exam as a result of the training.
2. Strategies that are given to us by IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP/CELBAN/Cantest/English examiners.
3. Homework and some excellent test samples.
4. Continuous practice of exam situations in class.
5. Structures that you can simply memorize to use in your exams.
With all this combined with my positive and friendly attitude, students always end up with an unbelievable learning experience. One that is full of content but feels more like a joy ride.
Over 16 years now, my students have been passing their English/ESL exams and have been able to tremendously improve their English skills to the point where they are able to now speak like Western native speakers!
Not only do I and my team work with exam instructors to get the most up-to-date exam requirements, but also provide to the student the most focused strategies that are EASY TO UNDERSTAND, FAST TO LEARN AND FOCUSED ON A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH CURRICULUM.
I myself have scored 8.5 in IELTS and have helped my students achieve maximum scores as well:
IELTS: 9 band (over a hundred cases)
TOEFL: 120 points (56 cases)
SAT: Full marks (45 cases)
CELPIP: 12/12 (over 300 cases!)
This excludes the thousands of other students who have been able to secure university entries or who have qualified for top-notch jobs thanks to their newly-learnt English skills.
Likewise, these successes are the reasons why I love my job and continue teaching. Every day, I work hard towards achieving student results. The very moment they pass and thank me is something I live for day and night!
With my TEFL certification, 16 years of experience, work with examiners, professional training for English teaching skills, background of working with students from all backgrounds, and most importantly DOCUMENTED TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES, I am sure that your requirements for your next learning venture will be guaranteed and pleasing!
• Currently one of the top 5 instructors in the city and leading English classes with a 95% success rate in the Canadian market, along with having a great brand reputation and name of my company
• 16+ years of English teaching experience, having helped thousands of students with their curriculums
• Four years of exceptional public speaking experience in various debating clubs/societies (with remarkable achievements and with demonstrated leadership in teams); bilingual English/Hindi
• Graduate of the TEFL certificate, and the Applied Accounting Certificate program at Red River College as a honor roll student
• Extremely hard working, goal-oriented, confident, independent and cooperative individual
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ACCPAC, Outlook with expert internet skills
Private (online) IELTS Tutor May 2010 – Present
With effective online teaching practices, provided remarkable results to students (learning IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST/general English) from all over Canada; mostly from the Middle East
Started this company from scratch and due to the teaching quality, am able to now provide the company with several students and references on a daily basis
Effectively taught, monitored and followed up with the student progress to maintain a 95% success rate in results
Devised a unique system of teaching techniques that were provided on this online platform
Tutor Bright Group, Winnipeg, Manitoba May 2000 – May 2010
Taught several Chinese/Korean students (in a class setting) on the overall English language as well as all sorts of English prep courses (IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST)
Was mainly responsible for providing speaking and writing strategies that completely transformed students’ approach to English language
Successfully helped many students achieve their desired result; with a documented success rate of 95%
Coached other teachers as well on the several tips and tools for English teaching
Made curriculums and worked on interesting group activities with students
Created a platform that assisted students in learning along with providing them a great deal of interaction
Public Speaker August 1995 – May 2000
Was ranked as one of the city’s best public speakers, due to the ability to communicate articulately and passionately
Won several parliamentary debates, declamations and an award for the best delegate in a MUN (Model United Nations) conference
As the Vice President of my High School’s Debating Society, organized and participated in many debate/public speaking competitions
Applied Accounting Certificate
Red River College, Winnipeg, MB
• Extra-curricular College activities
Class Representative and active member of the Student’s Association
Two time Global Mentorship Program participant (Diversity Activities)
Ally Program (LGBTT Initiative)
Attended the Directions Business Conference
The TEFL Academy
Known for being a gentle giant. Been a great teacher to his students. Never stop teaching until his students get the lesson.
A goal oriented individual that will never stop working until he reaches his goal in-terms of teaching. Very hardworking and passionate.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest test prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sat prep lessons for all!
Taking writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$26|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$130|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$260|