My methodology is simple- the more you practice the more your concepts are clear. Mathematics is a course wherein you cant read and answer questions based on facts provided to you like in other sciences. It is more of application, brain work and logic sense. I like to clear one chapters concepts by giving as much practice to a person of variety of problems. Besides regular tests would help a student to score more as they see different types of questions often being asked to them.
I am a 2nd year Forensic Psychology student currently studing in Trent university who has taken math until first year in university and is very familiar with mathematical skills and background. I love solving problems and its going to fun helping you solve problems too : )
I love reading, writing too : )
If anybody backs out after promising to contiuning with me, the cancellation fee would be an extra 20 dollar that day
To obtain the position as a Tutor in Mathematics
Served as a Desk Associate ( Receptionist) in a company in summers.
Won 2nd prize in Environmental Science in School
Math wizard competition in school finalist
Co-President of College Residence Council (CRC) in Otonabee college and On-Campus Representative in Otonabee Cabinet.
Extensive knowledge of community resources and personnel since I was involved in Social Service work in my high school.
Certified and trained individual for safeTALK.
Skilled in counselling and talking to youths, adults and seniors going through depression and suicidal thoughts.
Served as a Secretary and volunteer for the SAAT( South Asian Association at Trent )
In High School years served the position as a Prefect.
Proficient in : Microsoft word, excel, Power Point.
Bachelors in Arts, Joint Majors in Forensics & Psychology Trent University, Peterborough Sept 2017-present
Receptionist: Environmental Sensors Technology PVT LTD , India ( Summer 2018)
• Attending phone calls of different clients from all across the world and setting up appointments.
• Attending queries at the reception desk.
Environmental Science Prize: Bombay Scottish School , Powai , Mumbai, India ( 2014-2015)
• Won 2nd prize in Environmental Science
Math wizard competition in school: Bombay Scottish School , Powai , Mumbai, India ( 2014-2015)
• Has been part of math wizard competition in school because of good mental mathematics skills
safeTALK certification : Trent University, Peterborough ( 2017-2018)
• Recognizes and have the ability to help individuals with thoughts of suicide and connect them to suicide first aid resources.
Co-President in CRC: Trent University, Peterborough ( 2017-2018)
• Acts as a leader within the CRC meetings by taking the lead on programming initiatives within CRC
• Leading weekly CRC meetings, attending agenda meetings, and attending monthly CRC executive meetings.
• Active in college and residence community, and brought concerns and residence needs during CRC meetings to appropriate groups and governing bodies.
On-Campus Representative in the OC Cabinet: Trent University, Peterborough ( 2017-2018)
• Represents all first year students
• Actively recruits, informs and organizes residence participation for all cabinet events and functions
• Organizes activities for student body and /or residence members of Otonabee College.
• Voting member of Housing and Food Services Sub-Committees of CASSC .
Secretary in SAAT: Trent University Peterborough ( 2017-2018)
• Involved lot of work with finance in looking into budgets and other calculations related to financing and budgeting for the events
• Develops agendas with President and Vice President of the organisation and records minutes in Executive & General Board Meetings and sends all notices and minutes via mail
• Responsible for keeping past record of the organisation and updating the binder.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE:
Prefect : Bombay Scottish School , Powai , Mumbai, India ( 2014-2015)
• Manages and helps carrying out traditional school events
• Coordinates with the student body and teachers in order to make events a success
• Lists out and arranges students in proper order as supposed to be carried out during the events.
• Monitor and make sure students maintain discipline during class hours and while assemblies are going on .
I've known Mansimran since the past five years and she is an integral part of my life. She is that friend to whom you'd like to go to in case of trouble because she gives the best advice.
Mathematics has been her strongest subject. Studying math has always been a stress buster for her and undoubtedly, she excels at it. It's great to see her opting as a Math tutor.
The way she understands people helps her to understand the problem they're going through. This in turn makes her the best possible problem - solver.
The clarity in her thought reflects in the way she expresses herself. She has a thirst for knowledge and I'm sure she'll deliver the knowledge with the same diligence with which she imbibes it. The patience with she she handles situations is also one of her most appreciated abilities. For all these reasons I would like to recommend Mansimran Saini to the other members of superprof.
I would greatly recommend Mansimran Saini as a tutor. She is extremely thorough in her explanations and knowledgeable in maths and science.
Mansimran Saini helped me with maths and science in this summer. She was great at explaining everything. I couldn't have done well without her. So I highly recommend her.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||$16|
|5 hours||$70||Not available||$80|
|10 hours||$140||Not available||$160|