I put the students at the center of the learning process. Usually, I am using explicit teaching to present the concepts that I am teaching. This teaching strategy can be described as follows: modelling. I explain the concept, and I show to the students how to use it.Guided practice. I ask to student to apply it to simple examples and I guide them. During the last part, the students independently use the concepts. itI also use others strategies like groups work, projects...
I am a teacher of mathematics who started its career more than 20 years ago. I have a Ph D of mathematics, a bachelor of education. I have taught in universities, elementary, junior and high schools. I am currently a teacher at Toronto district school board.
2015 Queen's University, Canada
2010-2012 University of Ottawa, Canada
1990-1999 University of Montpellier II, France
Dates Qualifications Institution
01/01/2015-01/05/2015 Additional qualifications Math Queen's University
01/06/2010 -01/08/2012 Bachelor of Education University of Ottawa
01/09/1995 – 09/09/1999 Ph D Mathematics University of Montpellier II, France
01/09/1995 – 30/06/1996 Agregation of Mathematics University of Montpellier II, France.
School: Toronto District School Board
Dates: September 2013 to present
Year Level: Combined year 3 and 12 Teacher
Summary of the School: The Toronto District School Board is the largest school board in Canada.
• Creating engaging lesson plans and activities for students with respect
• Modifying lesson plans and activities to meet the individual needs of Educational Needs students.
• Assisting with in class support for all students
• Maintaining classroom management
• Creating a stable and encouraging environment at all times
• Assessing students progress through the use of assessment of and for learning
School: College Boreal
Dates: January 2008 to present
Year Level: Postsecondary education
Summary of the School: College Boreal is one of the largest Postsecondary institution in Ontario. Its campuses are located in seven different cities in the province.
• Teaching Mathematics, Statistics and algorithmic
• Planning and creating Courses
• Effective classroom management
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|