My name is Brittney and I have graduated with a BA (honours) in Psychology and a minor in Philosophy. I have been passionate about both subjects since I was in high school, and hope to spark this same passion in high school students today. My teaching method is simple: concise lecture notes given in context, and one-on-one help for students who need more personal assistance.
I have been an online teacher for over 6 months, and have helped many students at the university level with reading, writing, and grammar. I have tutored countless students online, each of whom have gained valuable conversational and written English skills.
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology 2012-2017
Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario
• Minor in Philosophy
• Tutored elementary school children (non-native English speakers) through conversational English
• Expanded children’s vocabularies through thorough lesson plans
• Improved children’s English grades with weekly lessons
• Worked punctually on a flexible schedule
Student Help Centre
• Lead workshops intended to help students enhance their writing skills
• Aided students during drop-in hours with grammar, punctuation, and cohesion
• Provided ESL students with assistance and on-campus resources
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking ethics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$250|