Practical Base Teaching methodology
University IT graduate with a cybersecurity background and hundreds of classroom hours in cloud safety, automation, and digital forensics. Seeking to leverage newly-minted top-secret security clearance and 3.0 GPA to become the next network security engineer. Skilled in Analytical Skills, Microsoft Word, Windows Server, AWS, python. Strong information technology professional with a B.tech focused on Information Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. Aspiring Cybersecurity Researcher.
● Previous experience in a technical user support role
● Experience supporting software such as Windows 10, MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems
● Experience using platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Intune, Sharepoint and One drive
● Experience supporting collaborative systems such as Cisco Video Conferencing, Microsoft Surface Hubs, Video Walls and Digital Signage as well as other AV systems
● Previous experience providing user training Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Assists with auditing computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attacks.
Supports security assessments to ensure adherence to customer-specific security policy, procedures and industry standards.
Monitors evaluate and assists with the maintenance of assigned security systems in accordance with industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
Assists with the review and definition of security requirements. Provides support for system reviews to determine if they are designed to comply with established standards.
Participates in the Investigation of security violations and breaches; may prepare reports on intrusions as needed.
Reviews firewall logs across an assigned area.
● Assists with a configuration of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other network security devices across designated areas.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest information security lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, software lessons for all!
Taking coding lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|