A typical class with me would be in the format of having an art piece we will by trying to make and I will be providing tips, feedback, and answering questions. This is for anyone who would like to learn about different styles of painting and different methods.
I am a university student studying Psychology and Biology, working towards a BSc degree, and hope to open a creative therapy clinic in the future. Currently, I hope to share my art skills with other people passionate about art and painting.
NOVEMBER 2018 – AUGUST 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, CITY OF BRAMPTON
• Front desk customer service representative at a recreation center
• Made profiles for residents in order to register them for programs and memberships
• Registered customers in programs and gym memberships and completed transactions (POS system)
• Booked community rooms, gym, and arena for rentals
• Provided information in person and on the phone about facilities available in the recreation center and the City of Brampton
FEBRUARY 2018 – AUGUST 2019
VOLUNTEER, BRAMPTON CIVIC HOSPITAL
• Volunteered in the dialysis ward of the hospital
• Provided patients with warm blanket, ice, and water
• Took food orders and delivered them to the patients
• Talked to patients while they were receiving their dialysis treatment
• Assisted nurses with file organization
SEPTEMBER 2017 – JUNE 2019
GRADE REPRESENTATIVE AND MINISTER OF LOGISTICS, ST EDMUND CAMPION S.S. STUDENT COUNCIL
• Organized and planned the specifics for school events such as toy drives, fan fests, movie nights, and holiday spirit weeks
• Attended and took notes for weekly meetings
• Got in contact with external sources for events
LEAD VOLUNTEER, CITY OF BRAMPTON
• During the 2016 55+ Canadian Olympics held in Brampton, acted as a volunteer lead in one of the event locations
• Checked-in volunteers, provided badges and t-shirts, and answered any volunteer questions
• Answered participant inquiries and got in contact with hotels and bus services for participants
SEPTEMBER 2019 - PRESENT
TEEN COUNCIL VOLUNTEER, SCIENCE OF SPIRITUALITY
• Made schedule for weekly workshops for the teen events
• Attended council meetings to plan events and workshops
• Organized Christmas toy drive with the Brampton Civic Hospital
• Assisted in making and leading programs for children, including workshops on ethical living and meditation
SKILLS AND ASSETS
• Painting and sketching
• First languages: English and Hindi
• Secondary languages: French and Punjabi
• CPR and First Aid certification
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|