My teaching methods are always interactive learning. A typical class will be to first understand where the student lies in their understanding of the subject/topic and then we'll address the ones that they are least skilled on. What makes me a special teacher is that I can easily understand people's struggles and work from there.
I graduated from high school in 2019 with a 4.0 GPA. My strong suit has been Math. I've never gotten a Math mark below 85%. And I always strive for 90 and above. While taking a Pre-Calculus 40S, I was able to understand the concepts and formulas; so I know I will be able to help and work well with you.
Cancellation policy: You have to cancel 48 hours prior to our appointment
NOVEMBER 2017 – PRESENT
USHER, REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
• Welcomed guests and members into church auditorium, as well as handed out bulletins.
• Maintained a cheerful outlook and enthusiasm throughout my work.
• Entered data of church attendance regularly.
• Made it a habit of being the first to be present before others arrived.
MARCH 2020 – JUNE 2020
ENTRY SALES REPRESENTATIVE, VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION
• Achieved outstanding commission.
• Actively added clients to my Personal Book to follow up and ensure satisfaction.
• Provided outstanding customer service to customers to improve communication and sales.
• Easily identified customer needs and restrictions.
NOVEMBER 2019 – FEBUARY 2020
CUSTODIAL STAFF, SOUL SANCTUARY
• Opened and closed the building
• Maintained a presentable atmosphere among public amenities through scheduled cleaning and proper inspection in compliance with institutional standards.
• Distributed inventory throughout the building on a weekly basis.
• Developed strong communication skills through interaction with customers.
• Dealt with an important amount of demands.
JUNE 2018 – AUGUST 2018
ACTIVITY STAFF, CAMP ARNES
• Engaged campers in the art of archery.
• Maintained a safe and fun environment.
• Kept track of all the campers and ensured their safety.
• Supervised the campers as they dealt with the equipment.
• Made sure all equipment was usable.
• Ensures there was nothing missing in inventory.
MARCH 2018 – JUNE 2018
WORK EXPERIENCE - ASSOCIATE, WINNERS
• Organized the clothing items and accessories on racks and shelves.
• Addressed customers with queries.
MARCH 2015 – JUNE 2018
FOOD BANK VOLUNTEER STAFF, WINNIPEG HARVEST
• Distributed items to registered individuals.
SEPTEMBER 2019 – PRESENT
UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA (UNIVERSITY 1)
• ECON 1010 – MICROECONOMICS
• ECON 1020 – MACROECONOMICS
• MATH 1500 – INTRODUCTION TO CALCULUS
• SOC 1200 – INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY
• SWRK 2080 – INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• ASLL 1000 – AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
• STAT 1000 – BASIC STATISTICS
SEPTEMBER 2016 – JUNE 2019
FORT RICHMOND COLLEGIATE ( HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE)
• Graduated with an approximate 4.0 GPA and a Cum laude.
• ECONOMICS 40S
• PRE – CALCULUS 40S
• ACCOUNTING 40S
• ACCOUNTING 30S
• PROBLEM SOLVING
• TIME MANAGEMENT
• MICROSOFT WORD • CREATIVE THINKING
• VERBAL AND WRITTEN ENGLISH
• ATTENTIVE TO DETAIL
Let’s Talk Science University of Manitoba 2019 - 2020
Choir Fort Richmond Collegiate 2017- 2019
Know Your Roots Fort Richmond Collegiate 2017-2019
Trust Loving Community Fort Richmond Collegiate 2016-2019
Peaceful Village Fort Richmond Collegiate 2015-2019
The Scribbler Fort Richmond Collegiate 2017- 2018
Perfect! She was very patient and explained everything well she always made sure what she was teaching made sense or if something didn’t make sense she used different strategies to explain the work that was being thought.
Perfect! I liked the way that she tutored me. She was straightforward with the classes. She was clear with the topics covered, and she went over the requested topics without a problem.
He was very attentive and he quickly grasped a lot of the context, and there were only a few parts that needed more time. But overall great student and great session.
I remember when Tobi helped tutor me in Math in Grade 12. She was so good at explaining stuff and my final grade was so much better. Tobi is very fun and smart. She knows what she’s talking about and she explains things so well.
Tobi is very enthusiastic about what she does and she will make sure you get the most out of her sessions! She is warm and friendly and very easy to talk to.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|